“Always an option”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This restaurant is close to our hotel and always is an option to visit when we don't want to explore new places. Food is very good and a reasonable pricing

There are newer reviews for Ropa Vieja Grill

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Wanted to try some Puerto Rican food and was not disapointed. Prices are a little on the high side. The deepfried Banana with Pork was a great starter.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had Ropa Vieja which I thought would be the special of the house. It was very greasy and salty. I had read a lot of great reviews about this place and was really disappointed. Service was not great either. I expected better for the price. I doubt that I would ever return.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Just had lunch at Ropa Vieja for our anniversary. Very good service, food was really good, just a great place to eat and enjoy modern local cuisine.The menu has everything local and latin, a lot of choices. This is not a high end restaurant, so do not expect high end prices.
Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We wanted an authentic Puerto Rican meal. Ropa Vieja was recommended to us by the taxi driver. The food was delicious and the service was friendly and fast!