“Classy!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Oklahoma City
“Classy!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent restaurant. From first class service to delicious food it is all wonderful. Very expensive but definitely a treat! You are made to feel very special!

Visited November 2013

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Another Great Meal”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have been to this chain all over the country and they have never failed. The San Juan location is no exception. Start with Ahi Tuna appetizer, have the lobster bisque for your starter, get the Ribeye or Filet medium rare and add the lobster tail, so fine, pair your entree with a glass of the meritage or cabernet, and finish with some creme brulee with coffee. It does not get any better.Service is always good and the food is always amazing. If you did not have a good experience, it is entirely your fault. Don't order any of their steaks more than medium, you will be sorry, they come out sizzling hot and so good, melt in your mouth taste, They have the entire fine dining experience down to a science - service training, food preparation, they are experts and that's why we continue to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great experience as usual”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went to this particular Ruth Chris restaurant teice during my stay at the hotel. Both times I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. The staff was attentive ti my needs during my stay, from start to finish. The staff even got on my nerves because a different waiter would check on me every 2 minutes. As always, the food was fantastic, plentiful and plain good. My wait was short to sit down and the staff spoke both spanish and english. If I go to San Juan again, I will definitely pay a visit here.

• Visited October 2013
Temple Hills, Maryland
“Poor Service and Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've been to several Ruth's Chris' in the past and I cannot believe the experience I had until I visited this location: I simply decided on a to-go order for the chocolate explosion cake. The waitress/bartender corrected me because I did not have the exact pronunciation of the dessert, plus I had to wait 10 min for it. Once I received my order, I went back to me room ending my evening with this so-called heaven dessert and it was just this opposite: cold, dry, hard, unforgettable disappointment. My partner called the restaurant to speak to the manager and the gentleman had the audacity to state "they don't have any control of the temperature of the food once it leaves the restaurant." My partner and I both laughed because that man actually thought his staff actually prepped the dessert prior to us taking it back to our room (this was not the case at all); The cake was ice cold (supposed to be served warm. The manager did ask us to bring the dessert back, which was not an option for us because it was late at night. We did state the manager or one of his employees were more than welcome to deliver a fresh dessert or full refund to our room (not an option). After the conversation, we agreed to stop by the next day for a fresh dessert. Overall, the service, experience, and the integrity of the food was poor.

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Amazing Steakhouse in Puerto Rico ”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I normally have my lunch meetings at another steakhouse near by. Ever since the last time I had a steak at RC, I've changed the venue for my meetings. Like always, steaks are delicious, service is spectacular, at the layout of the restaurant gives you enough privacy of its full. Wonderful Restaurant to try while in PR for Business or pleasure.