“What you expect from Ruth's Chris”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Ranked #80 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“What you expect from Ruth's Chris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is great, though pricey. It's a great place for a business or romantic dinner. Service is what you'd expect in the US, which means it's a notch above PR standards.

Visited September 2013

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had the 1 1/2 lb lobster and filet it was excellent.and my husband had rib eye which he couldnt finish as so big..

Visited September 2013
connecticut
“Excellent happy hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to the restaurant a couple of times during my week long stay. Great happy hour specials at the bar. Service is outstanding.
Food was amazing.

Visited August 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“The appetizers were great, but the steak wasn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was traveling and decided that I was going to treat myself to a well known fillet. I started off with the lobster and seared ahi tuna. My main course was the petite fillet with the creamed spinach. The appetizers were great. The fillet was tough and fatty. What disappointed me the most was the lack of concern that my server had. At this location you need to get your valet ticket validated. I didn’t know that and had to go back to the front desk. I mentioned my dissatisfaction. The two ladies at the front had no concern at all. I would not recommend this location. I would expect more for a $75 dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Medford, New York
“Friday, August 23rd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

What an outstanding restaurant. Not only was the food delicious but the service was the best! We spoke with the wine steward, and after discussing our meal choices we were offered a bottle of wine not available on the menu but at a discounted price. It was perfect. It was a great start to a wonderful vacation.

Visited August 2013