“Nothing less then you would expect from Ruth's Chris”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Ranked #84 of 991 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monroe, Connecticut
“Nothing less then you would expect from Ruth's Chris”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

There were five of us. The food and service were excellent - by any standard and in line with wheat I have experienced at other locations of this chain.

Visited June 2013

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Eaten here several times and it is always one of the best steaks I have ever eaten!
I can't wait to go back

It's also located in the best hotel in San Juan in my opinion

• Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“always great”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I've been many times to this restaurant and have never been dissapointed. In my opinion it is the best chain steak house. I have not tried all the newyork ones but it compares to the ones I have tried.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago
“Is this what all Ruth Chris are like?”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is my first visit to Ruth Chris and if this is what they are all like, it will be my last. I didnt think our meals warrant a a 35-45 per person price tag. My steak had a weird taste, the stuffed chicken breast was decent. Almost everything is ala cart. Dessert was awesome, it was the best part of the dinner. We were o.k. with paying those prices, but for an outstanding meal. Even longhorn steaks were better than that. Our waiter was not the most attentive, I would have to say that I think in any major US city I am sure that the service would have been at a higher standard. Never again never again.

• Visited June 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“3 times”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

went to Ruth Chris 3 nights since we knew the food and service quality would meet our expectations...food was great as usual. Leslie,Lydia, and manolo were all wonderful!

Visited June 2013