“Perfect in every way”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was my first trip to a Ruth's Chris, but it definitely will not be my last. Went with family to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We called ahead and they has confetti sprinkled on the table. Nice touch. The server was very professional and unobtrusive. We started with the tuna sashimi, which was perfectly cooked. The salad it was presented on was also delicious. I ordered the filet mignon for my entree. Usually I will order my steak rare, because restaurants inevitable overcook them, but I ordered this one how I actually prefer my steak cooked: medium rare. It was absolutely PERFECT. The sides of mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and creamed spinach were also well executed. My husband had a special of the night, which included chicken, a small steak, and crab cake. I only tasted the crab cake, but he raved about everything. The crab cake had very little filler. For dessert, the creme brûlée was to die for. Highly, highly recommended. Expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I were not that hungry. We ate in the barbetween 5:30 to7. I had a delicious tenderloin steak sandwich with bernaise $7 she had sliders also $7. It is in the the Intercontinental Resort and Casino Very good Fine dining

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Check out happy hour at the bar. The burgers and steak sandwich were excellent and the specialty drinks were very reasonably priced. I had a Manhattan for around $10. Beer was very inexpensive, too. If you're looking for a casual bite with great food at a reasonable price, check it ou. Excellent value.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great petite filet !!! Soft and tasty steak but with mega prices that in this economy are zany !!!. This is a great place if you're wealthy or on an expense account. The service was very friendly.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our 3 lb. Maine lobster was steamed to perfection, salad was very fresh, and oysters were great. Attentive service without being chatty or intrusive.