“Okay for the price!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

It's okay for the price. I hate when they sweep the floor as you eat very rude and unsanitary. I'm sure I had a mouthful of dust as seasoning on my food. Won't be going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I ate a huge breaded chicken steak with tostones and I am planning ot go for more soon. Salad wasn't that good, just more of the same tomatoes and lettuce that you see everywhere every day and not that crisp. So, keep the salad and serve more tostones.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Clearly a spot patronized by locals, and local food was what we wanted. This was the first place we had mofunfo(and we tried the shrimp) and after eating mofungo every chance we got it was still our favorite. Service was not as good as other places we stopped, but food was great. Pastelon was fabulous!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Within walking distance from our hotel-the food was YUMMY!!! The staff was very friendly and many items to choose from.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Being a vegetarian, it can be hard to find a place with lots of choice. However, Bebo's Cafe def. satisfied my appetite. For appetizers, had the Yuca Balls n plantain chips. Pretty decent. Had rice with beans n peppers - a simple dish, yet so flavorful! We ordered seconds:). Veg Mofongo was great local dish good for veg. Diet. My husband had chicken Mofongo and chicken empanadas. He loved it!! Carrot cake was delicious too! Friendly staff. Good value. Would recommend it to a friend? Yes ofcourse!