“Great Find!”

Ranked #124 of 1,286 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located near the Marriott in Condado this is a great place to dine. My wife and I both enjoyed our experience. The service was very good as was the food. I had the flank steak and my wife had salmon with some sort of sauce I can't recall but both were fantastic. They have outside seating or air conditioned inside dining. Must try in the Condado area.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank steve v
Write a reviewReviews (497)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Easy to get to. Service a bit slow, food was good, but a bit pricey considering the taste. Lots of restaurants in this area of Condado.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

I remember years ago when dining here was a complete and utterly pleasure... not so much anymore. We went. In family and ask for a Parrillada... it was cold, the sternos were old and just for showing... the meat was not tender, even. I ask for medium....at least the waitress was very pleasant, but she did not know much about the menu and have to ask and later she still did not know if frappes or a chocolate cake that used to be one of the best desserts were available.

A complete disappointment after so many years of patronizing....just for you to care and look for a better dining experience.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a good meal but the outdoor seating area is on a very busy street. Lots of car noise. Our waiter was great, provided excellent service and the steaks were great

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019

I've been to Argentina and they are famous for their parillada. Well Bueno Ayres was the best. Great service, very clean.

Date of visit: October 2019