“Good location.Great Food”

Ranked #124 of 1,100 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Returned to Buenos Ayres twice while staying at El Portal/Quality Inn which is only about 2 blocks away. We had really good steaks,good beer and red wine and the servers couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Firdst visit we sat outside and had drinks and enjoyed the street and people. If we are fortunate to get back to San Juan,I woud expect to eat there again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

After a long day, we were thrilled to find that the kitchen at BA was still open at 10:30pm. The food was delicious with perfectly cooked empanadas to start. The server was very friendly and recommended that I try the churrasco (half order, it was 10:30 at night!), and it was cooked and seasoned perfectly. He even convinced us to order a bottle of wine to save some $$ since we were all getting pretty similar red wine by the glass. He didn't even mind that we were the last ones in the restaurant, and he unlocked the doors for us with a smile.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I thought the food - while good- was not the best I have ever had and I thought it was over priced, too...the service was slow, as well...will not go back there again...

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is our third year in Puerto Rico and every year we visit Buenos Ayers Bar and Grill. The food is excellent and the service even better. Prices are average for Puerto Rico but the food is well worth it. We had steak and enjoyed every bit of it!!! Looking forward to going back again next year.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped into Buenos Ayres Bar and grill on our first afternoon of our vacation. We were walking about trying to get a lay of the land and stumbled upon this place which I remembered being mentioned on trip advisor. The place is very nice and a bit larger than most of the unassuming places in the area. I had the chicken mofongo (my first mofongo ever) and liked it very much. It was very filling and could have easily been shared with someone. My husband and daughter head the skirt steak- delish! Especially with their home and chimichurri sauce. We also tried some of their specialty drinks which were "tropically refreshing"! I liked this place very much and would return again for dinner. It is a bit fancier than most of the other places we visited in the area and a bit more expensive. I think it would make for a nice evening.