“Argentinian”

Ranked #100 of 1,072 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

In the tourist section of the Condado. The restaurant has valet parking but that is the only excellent thing I can say asbout the place. I had a filet mignon with a very por mushroom sauce. My wife and granddaughter had the skirt steak. Their steaks although oredered rare were medium well and my filet mignon was definitely not prime. The creamed potatoes were fine and so were the grilled kidneys. The waiters were friendly but were not very attentive to their tables. I also found the restaurant to be expensive for the food served.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived there was one other party. We ordered and it took 20 minutes to get the food. Then we did not see the waiter for another 15 minutes. Finally ordered dessert and coffee. The dessert was good and arrived in a reasonable time but the coffee took an additional 15 minutes. There are many other restaurants in the area. Do not waste your time going here.

2  Thank Jegarcia712
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

The service was very slow. All we ordered was a appetizer sampler, took almost 45 min to arrive. Frustrated, and not thrilled with the food we skipped to dessert and coffee, which arrived 20 minutes apart. I had high hopes for this place as it was semi crowded every time we passed it, but was sorry we didn't go back to a few previous placed we had already tried.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had the breaded veal with french fries -- excellent although a bit expensive.

But the surprise was the cost of soft drinks $2.80 and no free refills, a fact that they don't tell you when they refill your glass.

Ahh, it's only money. I was thirsty.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Went with family. Slightly pricey but the food was of good quality. The sausage was tasty and the churrasco was excellent . Creme brûlée was fabulous! Would eat here again. Service was great and bilingual if that is an issue for you.