“Great food!”

Ranked #131 of 1,094 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We came in right before the rush of folks for dinner. We ordered our appetizers and drinks and they arrived promptly. With the quantity of the appetizers ( tostones and empanadas) I didn't think we would have room for dinner. We ordered Mofongo con tres carnes and stuffed chicken breast with plantains. This was by far the best meal we've had in the last week! The price is pretty steep but its definitely a place to go back to.

1  Thank Tank2AD

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This restaurant is very good; however pricy and noisy. We had hamburgers and water and one dessert - $50 was the tab. If you are looking for a quiet, more romantic place, don't go here!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Wnet with my wife to have a "parrillada argentina". Waiter asked our questions about the menu, was paying attention if anything was needed as we ate, very good waiter. Food was great. Valet parking for all who go to eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Some of the best beef I've ever had. Great peppercorn sauce great atmosphere but just slow as can be.
I went in by myself and it took 46 mins for my meal to come.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I usually have an empanadilla de carne, and the grilled rodaballo (halibut) steak. But what I really really enjoy here is the Sangría... :)