“Good but pricy”

Ranked #106 of 1,047 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This restaurant is very good; however pricy and noisy. We had hamburgers and water and one dessert - $50 was the tab. If you are looking for a quiet, more romantic place, don't go here!

There are newer reviews for Buenos Ayres Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Wnet with my wife to have a "parrillada argentina". Waiter asked our questions about the menu, was paying attention if anything was needed as we ate, very good waiter. Food was great. Valet parking for all who go to eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Some of the best beef I've ever had. Great peppercorn sauce great atmosphere but just slow as can be.
I went in by myself and it took 46 mins for my meal to come.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I usually have an empanadilla de carne, and the grilled rodaballo (halibut) steak. But what I really really enjoy here is the Sangría... :)

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I dined at Buenos Ayres for lunch and had a great experience. The server could not be nicer and the food was all excellent. We will definitely go back to Buenos Ayres on our next visit to Puerto Rico.