“Delicious lamb”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here as was suggested by local merchant. The lamb was super tender and flavorful. Potatoes also very good. Nice little neighborhood spot.

There are newer reviews for Fleria Greek Cafe

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

This is my first time in a Greek restaurant. The food and service was excellent. The server was very attentive and kind. Definitely will come back again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

When my friend suggested we try this Greek restaurant in San Juan, I hesitated. I've had plenty of amazing dinners in Athens or the Greek islands, and was not really looking forward to a cheap imitation. Boy was I surprised! The food was very tasty, and with a twist. I had the salmon in phyllo, which was superb. My fiends tried a variety of dishes ( lamb exohico, moussaka, lamb savori) and we shared spinach pie, dolmades and hummus as appetizers. We finished it all off with home made baklava, galactoboureko and yogurt with rose pedal reserves, which is why my friend was anxious to go back, and cortaditos. It was a fun night, and the food was first class!

1  Thank acdcusa
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate here during the dinner hour. Quaint atmosphere, huge menu selection, nice staff. We were not that hungry, so we asked if the lunch gyros were still available. We were told that wouldn't be a problem. Best gyro I ever had! Great hummus and blueberry pie. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

For many years Fleria has been one of my favorite restaurants in the neighborhood of Santurce in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The hummus, the moussaka and homemade yogurt are delicious. The atmosphere of the restaurant is an intimate and cozy and its owner Teo Ladias-Apostolakis always makes you feel like that friend that he invited to dinner at home. I have read several critics saying the food don't arrive hot at the table and must say that, on this side of the world, the Mediterranean meals are served at room temperature, if customers prefer hot, MUST specify it. Without any discussion, Fleria is still an authentic Greek corner to the delight of Puerto Ricans and visitors on the island.