“Best kept Secret in San Juan”
Review of Casa Italia

Casa Italia
Ranked #280 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Casa Italia is the best kept secret on our island! An intimate and very romantic setting is only topped by the best Italian food on this side of the planet.

There are newer reviews for Casa Italia

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

This is a marvellous experince! The service is consistenly outstanding as well as the food. I have not tested yet something that is average. In one word, just marvellous!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Recently me and my family tried to eat dinner at this place. Ask if they were already open and we were told they were opening in 30 minutes so we waited in the car. When they were about to open the valet guy came to the car and said we could go in. But as soon as they saw we had our children in the backseat they asked if we had a reservation and then we were told they were already full and that we needed a reservation. The place was empty! I did heard that they don't like children in this place but I thought that was a joke. Well now I think it's true. Never going back with children or without. There are better italian restaurants in SJ, like Il Nuovo Perugino, where the staff and service is amazing!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Had the best meal at this now lassie restaurant.

Very dark inside.....felt like I was in one of those restaurants in a Mad Men episode.
We must have made the fashion cut since we got seated in the front room.

The wait staff were very helpful and the service was great.

Mid meal the chef made an appearance to make sure everything was perfect.....it was !

Snapper dish but substituted a pasta side for the potato......fresh fresh fresh !
Another pasta main dish rounded out our perfect meal.

Another visit here soon !

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I visited this place last Saturday and having read some of the reviews on this site expected to be seated in the back room for wearing jeans. But I dont let these things get to me cause my main concern was the food. Generally speaking, the food was very good although I have to say the appetizers are a little over priced. The description provided by the waiter was very thorough and his service was nearly excellent.

The ambient seems very serious and most of the people there were 50+. Thankfully our waiter was very friendly and joke with us whenever he came by.

I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a somewhat secluded place, where there's not much going on right outside.