“Flavorful!”

Ranked #60 of 1,034 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Dragonfly's, our candlelit atmosphere is calming and provides for intimate spaces within the restaurant. Our romantic restaurant serves plenty of vegetarian and meat dishes and has two dining areas, a lounge, and two bars. We also offer our customers a communal noodle bar. Dragonfly's sexy, ruby red, and gold interior is transporting and designed to resemble an old opium den in tropical Asia.
“Flavorful!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We love this restaurant!! Has a flavorful menu of tapas, drinks are very well served and a has a very nice environment. Soft light, good music and nice decor. We love the rice, skirt steak, and the sushi.

• Visited August 2013

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Loved the food and the experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent location. Great service, and the food is extremely good ! The atmosphere is romantic for couples and since its located in one of the main streets of old San Juan, the complete experience is romantic.

• Visited November 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Atmosphere and food are superb!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation in San Juan from Key West and my boyfriend and I decided we were in the mood for sushi one night. One of our friends had suggested this place, and said he had been here for a bachelor party months before. Are we glad we listened to him! The sushi was excellent, flavors I had never tried before! We also got some sort of noodle dish that we tried, big enough for two! If you are anywhere near Old San Juan and are looking for sushi, with a one of a kind atmosphere stop in here!

• Visited August 2013
Syracuse, New York, USA
“Fantastic Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was here twice while on my honeymoon in Puerto Rico. My husband had been there before and raved about it. The bartender Omar was GREAT! Love him!!! He took care of us both times we were here. He also knew about Gluten free which was great since my husband has Celiac disease. While my husband loved the food, I found it incredibly salty (the fried rice) and very oily (the lo Mein). My indifference to the food was quickly made up by the amazing atmosphere of the restaurant. it's beautiful - very cozy, chic and Omar treated us like a local or a long lost friend. I nibbled at my food and mostly just enjoyed the drinks and Atmosphere. My husband liked his fried rice but then again - being celiac - he doesn't get food like that often so it was a treat for him. Downstairs there are like 2 or 3 other restaurants/bars that all seem to be part of dragonfly but are very split up - they were really neat but I liked the main bar/room when you first walked in. They kept the door locked so you had to knock to go in which I thought was odd but we would go back for drinks for sure!

• Visited July 2013
Bloomfield CT. USA
“Pick me, Pick me !!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you are only going to have 1 meal in Old San Juan, this is where I would do it. A dim mysterious atmosphere and a Latin/Asian fusion create a wonderful evening. Order everything ala carte. We've never had anything bad here. No reservations. Best bet is to get the early for dinner or be prepared to stand in line.

• Visited June 2013