Coqui del Mar Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Hotel Iberia(San Juan)
  • Beachfront
Verdanza Hotel(Isla Verde)
  • Pool
All reviewsinca chickenboogie boardshome away from homegas grillapple tvdouble showerhot tubpuerto ricofull kitchenbeach chairsocean parkold san juangracious hostsminute walkperfect place to stayliving roomrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

What an incredible place to stay if you want to live amongst the natives and get a first-hand awareness of a true San Juan. Noyda, the manager, was more than helpful with great information on tours and excursions. Lots of fun things to do here. I know my family is going back. Thanks Noyda.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lawrence Y
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Noyda and the team at Coqui del Mar were very friendly and accomodating. I stayed for a week in a very busy season so had to move around a bit. They helped me with my luggage and even let me use their laundry facilities. Great recommendations on things to do in the area.

Room Tip: Go with el Pesco...simply the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank RDC739
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Best guest house experience I had in my life.

I stayed in the "El Sol" package from April 21st to April 29th with 8 other people. All I have is good things to say about Noyda, Robert, and Etsy from Coqui Del Mar.

I spoke with Robert via email and he answered my MANY questions quickly, always in professional manner. NEVER did I get any sass during our emails.

Noyda was like a gift from heaven. She was such a great part of the stay at Coqui Del Mar. Her personality and service was better than any 5 star hotel I've been to. She is in charge of the Guesthouse and all its glory.
Noyda is all of these traits: sweet, helpful, humble, warm, friendly, love-able, professional, understanding, and much much more. I plan to come at least once every other year to share the cozy environment they offer.

Etsy is the amazing housemaid that cleans the ENTIRE guesthouse. She is extremely hardworking and never misses a spot. She is the 2nd sweetest person (first being Noyda) at Coqui Del Mar. Etsy made sure all 9 of us were happy and that we had clean sheets and towels whenever needed. She even gave me and my party advice on places to go during our stay.

The guesthouse was very clean. Even the jacuzzi was kept tidy at all times. My personal favorite part of the stay was being able to wash my clothes in the laundry room. The guest house has a great location in a small gated community where the beach, supermarket, and park are all a 5 minute walk away.

One great thing I should mention about Noyda is her ability to multitask. Noyda was always hard at work BUT always managed to aid me at any time. She knows her business well and gave me helpful answers at any time.

Going to Coqui Del Mar has to be the best part of my stay in Puerto Rico.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank MePache
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I spent a week at Coqui Del Mar. The experience was wonderful. We stayed in El Pescado. The accomodations were fantastic. Everything we needed was right there. They even provide items like sun tan lotion, beach chairs, and a full range of kitchen supplies! Staff were fantastic and overly accomodating! We we absolutely stay here again!!!
P & P

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PG52
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a really good time in Coqui del Mar. The place is lovely and we look forward to going back to PR hopefully in the near future. you can take the bus into Viejo San Juan. It's very convenient and cheap (75 cents) Coqui del Mar has lots of amenities. the Jacuzzi is amazing!. They also have a laundry room that Noyda's kindly lets you use! they have bikes and beach toys for you to use such as boogie boards, chairs, etc.

You wont regret staying at Coqui del Mar, very chic, very clean and nice!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple