26 people are viewing this hotel
Renaissance Hotels
$295
SAVE $10
Free cancellation until 05/21/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$295
SAVE $10
Hotels.com$295
Priceline$295
eDreams$305
8,577 results
All reviews suite tower michael tischler ocean view lobby bar new tower la concha renaissance adult pool sliders main pool beautiful resort chairs and umbrellas resort fee condado area nice beach solera pools perla
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed in a 1BR suite in early Sept 2011. Had a great ocean view. The Italian restaurant was beautiful but slow. I think they lost our order - took an hour to get our food. Hotel itself is immaculate and the staff is very friendly. The frosted glass bathroom was kind of freaky since it oped to the BR. Great location. An easy trip to the port. Really liked having other options close. Restaurant across the street (Angels something) served awesome $5 margaritas. Orazcos two blocks down offered a really good breakfast for $6 and it's a couple of doordown to a Walgreens to pick up any items you might need. Nice casino. Nothing like Vegas but a good selection of games and slots. Lobbybar staff was only place employees seemed a bit indifferent. Overall, we had a really nice stay.

1  Thank Slow_Pony
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I just wanted to start with, that I never write a review, but I felt the need to as my husband and I had such a wonderful time 8/13-8/20. We went to take a break and visit the family. We pulled up to the hotel and what a wonderful site. The hotel is so beautiful! Everyone was so nice to us especially Victor and Caesar when we went out to get our car. They were so pleasant and made us feel so good, what wonderful people! We also had a great experience at the main pool with Omar taking care of us and our crew being so needy. I also have to mention Ovi that talked to me at the adult pool, when I just could not stop talking and he was so pleasant and just listened to me. The housekeeping was excellent! I would suggest a room on the ocean with the beach right in front of you. My husband and I sat on the balcony every night enjoying the beautiful ocean! Two of our friends are there right now because we loved it so much!

Room tip: Ocean Front Suite with a balcony in the new building
Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This trip to puerto rico was my first, and La Concha was a beautiful hotel right on the beach that was very welcoming. The staff was excellent, and Victor the concierge was very helpful to my party. He informed us of various places to visit for excursions, made reservations for us, and told us of great places to go locally to eat, drink, or dance. The staff was very friendly, and I would definetly go back to stay for future visits.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank llewis22
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I LOVE this hotel. Stylish, elegant, fantastic pools, central to everything, fantastic food, amazing drinks. (Poolside service could be a tad faster but hey, its an island... the pace is slower). Got a great tour today by an incredibly helpful Carlos Garcia. He couldnt have been nicer providing us with info on local attractions and hotel amenities we didnt even know existed. I would hightly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: If you want a high end room with kitchen and whirlpool get the junior suite. Also check on the website for packages. The earlier you book, the better the price.
2  Thank jeffandrews
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at La Concha for 3 nights/4 days. We stayed in an ocean view room on the 5th floor. The view was amazing! The large windows overlooked the beach and ocean. Although it would have been nice to have a balcony the windows opened up so you could still feel the fresh air.

The room was spacious, clean and had great storage. The bathroom shower was amazing! The rain shower head option was a nice treat.

the ground of the hotel were all very modern and clean. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The food we ate via room service, the bar and by the pool was always delish. We had the chicken quesadilla's twice, they were very tasty!
Can't complain about anything we had a great stay and would come back!

www.stylemecheaply.com