2,383 results
All reviews tacos butler service west tower biltmore suite greeted with champagne tequila restaurant replenished daily beautiful hotel puerto rico infinity pool turn down service full length mirror ocean view old san juan five star hotel one bedroom suite the ritz carlton
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Beautifully appointed lobby and guest rooms! Gorgeous views of the water — even from the front entrance — make this special. It was easy to daydream during the slower portions of my meeting, because the conference room had a sweeping wall of windows overlooking the surf. My room was absolutely breathtaking. With a full living room, dining table and work desk, surrounded by windows. The separate bedroom and large bathroom (soaking tub and walk in shower) would have been perfect for a much longer stay. The photos are the views from my balconies — there were two!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank michellemK4389RE
Reviewed February 10, 2019

Be sure you get Nicole when you check in to the Condado Vanderbilt. Smile on her face, helpful, warm, welcoming, kind, good-natured, patient and thorough; and she always remembered me when I walked through the lobby.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2019

We were lucky enough to get tickets to the San Juan run of HAMILTON!! We wanted to stay on the water and we were happy to give our tourist dollars to Puerto Rico. This place is large comfortable. The staff are generous with their time in welcoming you from check in to check out. The room we had was a suite. Large and comfortable. Not super modern in its design - but well laid out with a great view. We ate in one of the hotel restaurants (more on that in a separate review) and took advantage of some of the grounds. The grounds are well maintained and the pools are very relaxing. The perfect long weekend relaxation. Highly recommend this place!!!

Room tip: Ocean view if possible!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MikeInTheAir
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Nice rooms with the most comfortable beds I've ever ever slept in! Only complaint about the room is my usual one of not enough light in bathroom for putting on make up. Three small but lovely pools, a little private beach, a great poolside bar and wonderful service everywhere (except in restaurants - sometimes REALLY slow). Well equipped gym with view of ocean. Hotel perfectly located for strolling the Condado area and a short $6 Uber ride into Old San Juan.

Room tip: make sure you get your complimentary glass of champagne at check in!
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Adele20191
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and wish it was longer. One of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in my travels. Everything was spotless and service was excellent. Room was awesome with s great view of the ocean. Highly recommend this hotel when traveling to PR. Would return.

Date of stay: August 2018