2,284 results
All reviews tacos butler service west tower biltmore suite greeted with champagne tequila restaurant replenished daily beautiful hotel puerto rico infinity pool turn down service ocean view old san juan five star hotel one bedroom suite pool staff the ritz carlton
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I stayed here for almost 4 weeks. I am now so spoiled! The staff, especially housekeeping and the valet parking guys are outstanding! they will go out of their way to help you and are super friendly. The rooms are beautiful. I had a regular room for about a week, which had the most beautiful bathroom EVER. Then I was upgraded to a suite and that was even better! My son came for a few days over Spring Break and enjoyed the pools (there are 5) and walking around El Condado. Lots of restaurants and places to see!

Room tip: A corner suite toward the back part of the hotel overlooks the ocean.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank nccondra
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at this San Juan grand hotel. The facilities and service were awesome, and had plenty of time to enjoy the extensive culinary offerings in San Juan. Powe/water/transportation we’re back to normal, so no related issues during our stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Make sure when you check in ask for Rafael Ramirez he has taken care of me finding the best rooms every visit. The Hotel is modern and great views of the ocean. They we hardly affected by the hurricane and the staff is very cordial

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I loved this hotel! It was so beautiful. The service was exceptional. The swimming pool was clean and the view was amazing from the infinity pool. The pool bar was fun and the food was outstanding. The hotel lobby was fun and served great cocktails. The beach was very clean and the waves were great too! You can walk to nearby shops and restaurants as well. The hotel room was spotless. The chips and candy in the room were free and you can ask for more. They are very professional. I would go back again!!!

Room tip: Ask for an ocean view!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 859Beth
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We had a fantastic honeymoon! Starting with champagne at check-in. Our room was upgraded to a suite which was spacious and had a balcony overlooking the pool and beach. Great amenities including spa, fitness center, and pools. Staff was friendly and willing to help. We ordered room service and they went above and beyond to accommodate my special request. The hotel is not on a beach that is swimmable, but there is beach access a short walk away. Hotel staff is available to assist with water and setting up beach chairs and umbrellas. The bars and lounges were great and they had live music. The location is fantastic as there are plenty of other restaurants and bars nearby. It was a great honeymoon choice and I can't wait to return soon.

Room tip: West tower overlooks the spa and pool
Date of stay: April 2018