Da House Hotel
$255
$249
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

$220
$169
  • Breakfast included
$209
$269
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
$360
$279
  • Pool
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$109
$172
$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

All reviewsnuyorican cafeno elevatorold san juanhot tubsalsa musicflights of stairslight sleepernoisy at nightfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggagetile floorsrooftop patioboutique hotelpuerto ricoa lot of noisefloor room
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was ideal for anyone wanting to stay in Old San Juan. The hotel itself was very clean and had a fun environment. The location is PERFECT and all the sights of Old San Juan were in walking distance. There was a club below the hotel with great music. On the weekend it can get noisy but the club itself was fun. There was even a roof top hot tub. The only problem I encountered was one of the shower doors being missing and the hot water being extremely hot. Overall, the price, environment and location make this a great spot. On my next trip to Puerto Rico I will be definitely be staying at Da House.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here for one night before our cruise. It was clean and cheap, exactly what we were looking for. And its in a great location plenty of places to walk around. The staff is friendly and helpful, air conditioning works well, room was spotless. Was there on a saturday night in april, I read all these reviews about how noisy it was because of the restaurant across the way, we picked the quietest room and did not hear any noise except when people were walking through the hotel, which was not frequent or hard to deal with. If you need a place to stay, that is clean and simple this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jack123450
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We just spent 5 nights total; 3 before our nine days in Vieques and Culebra and two after. Because we had been there last January, it was like returning home and very welcome.

This is lower season which made our stay delightful and relaxing. We chose to stay closer to the music from the club next door but despite being loud and playing late, we were not bothered. Long days made us tired enough to sleep through it.

Because this was our second visit, we appreciated this place even more. There was no coffee in the room but the mornings are warm and lots of coffee shops around which made this pleasant.

I loved our room but won't give out the number.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Srbellee
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed here 2 years ago. The location is absolutely perfect; it is close to wonderful spots to eat and many historic sites. The staff was helpful but not overly friendly. Our room was small, but very clean and comfortable. The hotel itself is very quiet IN THE DAYTIME. At night, it is a different story. If you are a light sleeper, don't stay here. I usually can sleep through anything, but here the music from the club below (and shenanigans from patrons) is pretty loud, even for a heavy sleeper like myself. Fortunately, there are many coffee shops with STRONG coffee which I needed after several sleepless nights. With that said, the price and location make up for the thumping nightlife below. Bring a small fan with you to drown out the noise.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I Visited Puerto Rico for my birthday in October and I must say Da house was an unexpected treasure. Small rooms however extremely clean at 80 bucks a night in the heart of Old San Juan. If you don't mind the loud music from the restaurant Directly across from them and you don't mind being where the party is ,then by all means staying at this Eclectic bohemian style hotel is the place to be. Its Within walking distance of everything in old San Juan and little touristy but nice however do not and I mean do not eat at Café Puerto Rico I can write a whole other review for that place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends