“Friendly staff and nice rooms” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Courtyard San Juan Miramar
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in San Juan
Miami
“Friendly staff and nice rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable about the area. They recommended great restaurants to try. The location is close to the highway and to the performing arts center. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. The gym is small.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed just one night passing through San Juan, the location was strange, didn't seem to have much around it, but you could grab a cab and be anywhere in 5 to 10 minutes. I thought it was a little over priced for the overall appearance of the hotel, we payed for the Breakfast included rate thinking it was a buffet styled breakfast, well it wasn't, you had to choose from very few options and they were all meat and eggs, which I thought was absurd and when I said I didn't want anything they had the audacity of trying to charge me for an orange juice, of course I refused.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My friends stayed at this hotel. When they arrived at the airport they found out that their luggage arrived another country. The personnel of this hotel went way out of their way to make sure that my friends were taken care of until the luggage arrived. They fought with the airline and the local delivery company until the luggage showed up. Great job!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel was very nice. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The people at the front desk were also very nice. The waitresses at the restaurant (Papillon) were great! They made me feel extra special on my birthday!! So, service and rooms were great. Now, to the not-so-good part: the pool was undergoing renovation; which is good that they are doing it, but we would've really appreciated it if they would've let us know beforehand about the pool. I mean, we are easygoing people and we just went to the beach and met up with some friends, so it was a pretty good experience.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank MiggieM
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My annual vacation this year was to San Juan, PR. After reading all the hotel reviews, I finally made reservations at this hotel. I was not disappointed. The customer service was outstanding. The hotel was clean, smelled nice. The front desk clerk, I can't remember her name, late 30's or early 40's long black hair was very proficient in her job duties. She welcomed us to the island and the hotel. She made sure a taxi was available upon request. She provided us with travel suggestions and helpful tips. I shared a room with my best friend. The room was a double queen beds on the 6th floor, with a view of Ponce De Leon. The room was clean and acceptable to our liking. The bed was comfortable and the service staff made sure we were stocked with towels and other useful items. All and all, I'll overall stay was pleasant, my only complaint, which is minor would be the breakfast food offered at the on site restaurant. I wasn't pleased at all with the food. The eggs were powdered eggs, which has a horrible taste, however when this was brought to our waiters attention a 10% discount was deducted from our tab. I definitely would stay at this hotel again, however I'd skip breakfast at the on site restaurant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I got a spacious room with a King size bed. Hotel was very clean, I liked the breakfast, staff was very friendly. I got a $90/night AAA rate and I thought it was a fair price for what I got. The hotel is not too far from the Condado area, so it is possible to walk, but it would be best if you have a car.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night before taking an early flight to a neighboring island. Check-in was quick and the front desk clerk was very nice and friendly. Rooms were on the small side but very nice. Hotel is located in a residential area, but there were several restaurants close by. I found the area very quaint, with lots of local families and couples out and about enjoying the evening. Not close to beach, but nice overall.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family