Courtyard San Juan Miramar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Miramar(San Juan)
Comfort Inn(San Juan)
1,017 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront desknice hotelpre cruisecruise porthotel is locatedone night staywithin walking distancecab ridestaff was very friendly and helpfulrental carpapillonlobbyvaletpharmacytaxislagoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Cancelled a reservation and chose here after a cruise. This was a great location and very nice desk personel. She checked us in about 11AM...we were tired for getting off the ship. Room (601) very nice and accommendating. Wi-fi and 3 computers in lobby which was very nice. The cafe inside was expensive(wouldn't visit there more than once). Waiters were slow and not very caring but I would return to this hotel. Nice pool and very clean. Good work space in room with coffee maker and small fridge. Grocery store, pharmacy, and restaurants 3-4 blocks away. Taxis wait outside to take you around. Ten minutes to airport. Taxi charges $15 and then $1 per bag. We took a taxi tour around the city, Old San Juan is very nice--$35 for 1 hour and the 3 of us couldn't get the driver to stop for some quick shopping. Historic sites were also nice.

Room Tip: Large room with lots of sun but good deflecting curtains.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sunray712
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great pools, great lounge.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This was a decent hotel, at a fair price. It was in town, but not a touristy area. You need to take transportation (taxi, rental car or city bus) anywhere. You can catch the city bus out on the street. It's a short jaunt to Old San Juan.

Personally I would prefer to stay in a different location as a tourist.

On the flipside, local shops are nearby (such as pharmacies, groceries, etc. and restaurants). It wasn't my favourite place in P.R.

Our hotel was standard; nothing fancy and nothing offensive.

The pool area was clean and small.Towels were provided at the pool. Nobody was swimming or lounging there.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JulesReviews
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Hotel location is very close to the airport, so its a good option if you have an early flight out of San Juan. Check in at this hotel was great, staff was really helpful and friendly. Get off the elevator on my floor and immediately could tell that this hotel was old and worn out. Enter my room and my door doesn't close all of the way. Open the closet door to get out the luggage rack and there is filth in the closet tracks. Carpets were stained and old and starting to come apart from the wall. I was staying here for work and really didn't have any other options, but if I came here on a personal trip, I can tell you that I wouldn't have stayed. Good news is that there were no bugs.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank WpgFoodie101
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had booked this hotel for 140 guests that were travelling on a cruise leaving from San Juan. We had 98 guest rooms booked over 3 days. From start to finish the whole thing was complicated. Our booking got messed up so many times. Then the straw that broke the camel's back is when they relocated 13 of our rooms to another hotel due to "flooding." Yeah right. As previously stated, the hotel is not up to Marriott standards. The elevator constantly broke down and was a major inconvenience on the day we were all checking out. One of our guests lugged suitcases down 9 floors. The pool was always out of commission or being filled up. The staff are extremely friendly and courteous and really did their best with what they had. I just think this hotel lacks organization and coordination. Good places to eat nearby. They hooked us up with a great bus company for shuttle to and from the airport and also a tour of San Juan. I wouldn't stay here again based on my experience, but it's not a bad hotel for the money. Just very unorganized.

Room Tip: Get a suite. The regular rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family