“Legends not sour”

Legends of Puerto Rico
Ranked #3 of 9 Food & Drink in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: Since the year 2000 we design and guide theme tours. Our specialty are history, scenic drives, forests and food tours in Old San Juan and Puerto Rico. We are licensed tour guides. Our rum food tour consists of meals served in a typical Puerto Rican household. Journey into Spanish Colonial times with the most popular & longest running NIGHT walking tour in Old San Juan. Pioneer in wheelchair-friendly architectural history walking tour. Travel journalists, travel agents and TV producers ask us about facts and tips on where the locals go to have fun and highlight our tours.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Debbie Molina is top of the line as tour director in Old San Juan. I know this for a fact since I've followed her career for many years and have seen as she developed, studied her history, designed and redesigned her product. She's now a polished tour director that delivers the best service. I wonder in the criticism from "soured" is more of a poison pill some competitor planted in this thread for selfish purposes. Onward Debbie, your one of the best!

Rafael Matos - Journalist

Legendsofpr, Owner at Legends of Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you cccrafael for keeping travelers up to date about how Puerto Rico is a fun and safe destination. We also appreciate sharing your touring experience on TripAdvisor Review forum.

Legends of Puerto Rico Team

in 3 reviews
"entire group"
"wealth of knowledge"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"historical information"
in 4 reviews
"rich history"
"took pictures"

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We are so pleased we chose to introduce our friends to San Juan by joining Debbie's evening tour last night! She is so informative, has such a great love and pride in her home country, and her enthusiasm and energy are unmatched! This was our second tour with Debbie and we think it was even better than the daytime tour. Of course a romantic full moon rising over the buildings combined with cooling ocean breezes helped too!

Debbie made every stop memorable, sharing history, stories and memories , while making new memories for us.. Including some great photographs! We certainly enjoyed the tour, and look forward to making more memories with Debby in the future!

Legendsofpr, Tour Guide at Legends of Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your tour experiences thru your reviews posted on facebook and tripadvisor.

As an appreciation gift, I posted 3 tour pictures at Legends of PR facebook page and tagged you.

I am honored in being your tour guide and thank you for the opportunity to meet your friends to whom you invited to join the Night Tales in Old San Juan tour.

Debbie Molina Ramos
Tour Guide

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I would recommend this tour to anyone! I sure wish I wasn't experiencing motions sickness from the ship to where I could enjoy even fuller, but anyone stopping here absolutely MUST connect with Debbie. She knows the place & keeps the tour very entertaining. I hope to go back and do again!

Legendsofpr, Tour Guide at Legends of Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Hey Debbie!

It is tough to walk around with motion sickness. Puerto Rico's climate and atmosphere is the best medicine. Thank you for sharing your experiences with TripAdvisor readers and recommending me as a tour guide. New creative tours will be available on your next visit.

Cordially,

Reviewed February 23, 2013

In 2011 (Thanksgiving week) we took a trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico for a week followed by another week on the beach at Rincon Resort. While in Old San Juan we booked a Thanksgiving Day tour with Debbie Ramos of Legends of Puerto Rico. We also took an evening walking tour through Old San Juan with Debbie. We had so much fun and enjoyed Debbie so much we went back in 2012 and took the same Thanksgiving Day tour before going on to Saint Maarten. Debbie is fun and knows how to show travelers a good time. She pointed out many thing about Puerto Rico on our way to our Thanksgiving Day feast . She had a special Holiday Puerto Rican drink for all of us to try. She always offered to take pictures of us with our camera to show the best view. There is a very real possibility that we may do Thanksgiving again in San Juan just to spend the day on Debbie's tour. I would recommend to anyone traveling to Puerto Rico to take one of Debbie's tours. Our first trip before we met Debbie we made a mistake of taking a rainforest tour with another company. The guide was rude and seemed to be very put out to have to show us (paying tourist) around. We will stick with Debbie Ramos and Legends of Puerto Rico.

Legendsofpr, Tour Guide at Legends of Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Norman:

I sincerely appreciate that Donna and you choose me as your tour guide for 2 consecutive years and Puerto Rico to have fun during the Thanksgiving Holidays.

I also thank you for your time in sharing your Thanksgiving Puerto Rican Style and Night Tales in Old San Juan tour's experiences.