“Delicious!”
Review of Chocobar Cortes

Chocobar Cortes
Ranked #3 of 1,129 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: ChocoBar is a new, innovative gastronomic space located in the heart of Old San Juan, and here chocolate is our guiding star. Our restaurant is part of Casa Cortés, where the historical patrimonies of the capital city, Caribbean art, and first class service converge. Here you can enjoy a variety of dishes and cocktail selections, elaborated with local products from the family run Cortés Chocolate Enterprise. A novel gastronomic concept that encompasses art and culture, where enjoying chocolate is a passion and quality is our compromise.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

What a great experience. We stopped here after reading some great reviews.
You can smell the chocolate as you walk in the door.
The food and drinks were very comforting and fresh.
I would definately recommend the chocolate martini and the grilled cheese sandwich.
I can't wait to go back!

Check out my blog for more from our trip to Puerto Rico.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,573)

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing hot chocolate. But service was slow....Eggs Bendict are served with chicken instead of the usual bacon. Good. Different pastries...all with chocolate. If you are a chocolate fan....this is the place to visit. ....

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Its small place and popular so expect a wait. I had the Montezuma hot chocolate that was excellent. We shared the Canasta de Pasteleria ( the fresh made marmalade is to die for), churros are da bomb. One in my party had the chocolate martini that was good. I had the Parcha Mimosa it was okay. My meal I chose was the Mallorca with iberico ham, manchego, egg, white chocolate, and guava spread. It was really good could have had a bit more chocolate. The rest of my party had the chocolate chili rubbed chicken eggs benedict which was really good. Also the chocolate waffles and pancakes were okay. I make those at home and come out better...just sayin'!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Nice very, very nice, good service, we tried the hot chili hot chocolate and the European hot chocolate, wow very good. Everything is made there, try the churros, the croissant and the appetizers, very good. Well I enjoyed everything I ate there and I'm planing to go back. The service excellent. The only bad thing is there are only opened until 6 pm.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The decor, service, and atmosphere is spot on. The chocolate theme menu is creative and delicious. We enjoyed everything about this place and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a memorable breakfast. I wish there was one in every city we visit and one down down the street from our home in downtown Greenville SC.