“Best crepes I've every had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crepemaker Condado

Crepemaker Condado
Ranked #5 of 27 Dessert in San Juan
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best crepes I've every had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel was right around corner from here. Server was happy to explain menu and what was best. Ordered raspberry chicken crepe and it was amazing. Sad we found this place on our last day. Reasonably priced an great food. Definitely worth checking out

• Visited April 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweet Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

This restaurant was within walking distance to where my husband and I were staying (Casa Castellana). We stopped here after dinner and we were surprised at how delicious it was. We ate outside, orders taken, and food delivered with good service. Best cafe con leche I had in Puerto Rico, belive it or not! Slightly sweet, creamy and frothy! We both ordered sweet crepes which oozed nutella goodness (mine) and gooey, buttery, brown sugar and bananas (husbands). Nice looking menu items with breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and even vegetarian options. Just wish we could've tried breakfast there, too. Next time!

• Visited March 2014
san juan, puerto rico
“Good food, service still an issue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The selection of stuffed crepes and waffles are really good. While the wait staff has some what improved since my first visit, there is still much to be desired. Food comes out with little order, you wait for coffee refils an awful long time.
I ordered an egg crepe with bacon. it arrived last of my table of 6 people and was with chicken not bacon. When I pointed it out to the waitress, she turned to ask the cook what he had made, came back to verify he had made a mistake (DUH!) She offered to replace it but my friends had already almost finished eating! I would have been there all day!
Never even offered a complementary cup of coffee ....they just don't get service.

Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Food Good Horrible Management”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Cute place with good food but poorly managed. The day we were there they had one waiter which was his second day with no help. He was totally overwhelmed. Drink orders didn't arrive before the meal. Another couple waited 20 minutes for their check. Our order was wrong and although they made an adjustment on the bill the manager was rude and cavalier. Truly a shame since the food was very good.

Santa Cruz, Aruba
“for a tasty handheld crepe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We spotted this place recently and settled on the outside terrace for a very tasty salad and a crunchy apple crêpe for dessert. Service could be friendlier, but okay for a quick bite for lunch.

Visited March 2014