“Good Location but thats where it ends”

San Juan Airport Hotel
Ranked #28 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was struggling to get my kids and all our luggage to our room and there was no help available and the staff just looked at me funny. The rooms were tiny and not updated and there were enough strange hairs to make me wonder how clean it was. breakfast was lacking but at least I had no traffic to my early morning flight.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cobo418
There are newer reviews for San Juan Airport Hotel

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My room was cold as an igloo. I spoke to others staying there and they all were stiff from the cold, so it applies to all the rooms. Neither the maintenance man or front desk has any control over the A/C, therefore unhelpful. I turned off the fan and opened the curtains to let some sun in, in the hopes of getting some heat. Slept with 3 long sleeved tops and the spare blanket. Checked out 5 hours before my flight because I was exhausted from trying to maintain my body heat in a curled up position and instead sat in the airport, thinking it would be warmer than the hotel. Very unhappy. Will put up with some inconveniences, such as the entry stairs being a challenge with luggage, etc., but the cold was just too much.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Teal C
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The online point staying in this hotel is its location next to The airport. But for late arrive or early flight this is just great. I was a bit afraid of the hotel bit our room turned out to be clean and OK and just great after 12 hours of flying.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leena152
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here last year before our cruise and decided to stay here again: love the consistency of this hotel! Great location when coming off a late flight - we were well rested the next day and ready to begin our mini-vacation in Old San Juan.The free breakfast is always a plus and the fitness room is nicely air conditioned. Our room was quiet and comfortable, as expected. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms at the end of the hall are quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FarrahMo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Location good as far as closeness to the airport. Location not good for restaurants, not much choice. We ate at Buffalo Wings and found them to be a bit pricey for the quality of food you received. Don't think we would stay there again. Very hard to carry our luggage down the stairs to the reception desk.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The hotel is very accessible and it serves the prupose because of that fact alone. The breakfast is OK and the wifi is GREAT! The rooms are so dimly lit, though and it is almost impossible to get them to a comfortable level of light.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Upon entering the front desk area, I was greated with a smile. The front desk staff informed me of the hotel amenaties including the very up-to-date business center and breakfast area (which offers complimentary breakfast). Our room was Extremely clean, organized, and the bedding was crisp and comfortable. The room wasn't like other airport hotels I've stayed in, this one HAS brand new Flat Screen TV and iphone dock that charges my phone and can be set as an alarm and plays music! The bathroom was clean and had one of those relaxing rain showers, what a treat! I was so impressed and well rested when I woke up for my early morning flight.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#31 of 47 in San Juan

Been to San Juan Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about San Juan Airport Hotel

Address: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, San Juan 00937, Puerto Rico
Location: Caribbean > Puerto Rico > San Juan
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Price Range: $106 - $185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — San Juan Airport Hotel 3*
Our Award Winning San Juan Airport Hotel is the only HOTEL located at the Airport just steps from the Airline counters. We have received the Best of the Best Award 3.5 Star Hotel in Puerto Rico by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company. We have amazing & comfortable rooms with complimentary amenities like FREE HOT Breakfast, FREE High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi) wireless connection at download speeds more than 100mbs, FREE Laundry, Business Center, a fitness center with everything you need like ellipticals, treadmills, free weights, and more, and SPA Deck Jacuzzi, and an on-site Restaurant & Bar. We have exceeded the standards and amenities in our commitment to your comfort. Come stay with us and experience the best Puerto Rico has to offer! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Juan Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western San Juan