“Inexpensive and flexible!” 4 of 5 bubbles

San Juan Bike Rentals
Ranked #11 of 110 Outdoor Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: San Juan Bike Rentals is a Mobile Bicycle Rental company. We offer a free and easy bike delivery service to all the Hotels in San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar, Ocean Park, Pinones, and Old Viejo San Juan, as well as surrounding extended stay condominiums and Guess Houses. San Juan Bike Rentals concentrates on giving services to visiting tourist and locals. We rent Mountain, Road, and Cruiser/urban Bikes. With each bike rental you will receive a helmet, and a 4 digit combination lock for convenience and security. Free delivery to your destination and pick up. Road side assistance if needed. Hours Of operations Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Adults bicycles only minors accompany by a Parent or guardian. Explore San Juan on Two Wheels!...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Inexpensive and flexible!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Rented four working 21-speed bikes and helmets all day for just $20 per person! They are really nice and seem pretty flexible about return times. We called ahead just 30 minutes, and they were ready for us when we arrived. Rode all over San Juan. The bikes aren't super fancy, but they get the job done and are worth the inexpensive price.

Visited March 2014
6 Thank Maria G

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Convenient and useful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

At the last minute I decided to rent a bike to ride around San Juan. I found Condado Bikes by a Google search and my hotel contacted them to set up a reservation. They arranged for me to pick up my bike at a convenient location near the major hotels on Avenida Ashford in Condado. The price to rent the bike was very reasonable and they were accommodating when I needed to return my bike relatively late since I was out longer than I had expected. I will refer everyone I know who travels to San Juan to Condado Bikes.

Visited February 2014
5 Thank senowens
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cheap bikes, super convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wonderful service. They answered our call on a Sunday, rented us a perfectly adequate mountain bike and sent us off with helmets and good recommendations of places to visit. So much more convenient than any other bike company outside of San Juan video. And cheap too!

Visited February 2014