“Wonderful”
Review of Yantar - CLOSED

Yantar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are having a guest MIchelin star winning chef cooking a special tasting menu during the dates of Feb 25th thru the 28th. Call for more information.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The concierge at The Marriott Stellaris recommended that we eat dinner at Yantar. We could not have been happier. We had a wonderful table overlooking the water. The waiter was so attentive and offered great suggestions. We had delicious mojitos and an amazing 'spinning' guacamole appetizer! Wow!! So cool. We both got the seafood dish over creamy risotto which was amazing. The chef came to see us twice and graciously provided us with a dessert sampler (two types of macaroons) and a complimentary after dinner drink.We were thrilled!! What a wonderful night- the food, service, atmosphere and extra touches certainly made this a very special night. I highly recommend Yantar.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, excellent cocktails. The environment is very friendly. Time passes very fast. Try the "turron" ice cream...simply delicious.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Loved our meal at Yantar. Really worth the trip. Wonderful cocktails, great service, excellent food. It was our best meal in San Juan.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I have no Words to describe this Night .. The Service and Attention was Excellent.. The Food Was Amassing..my Business Partner and i .. Close and Excellent Deal for the Company ..we will be back Again and Again ...

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I've been to San Juan many times and always look to enjoy some of the new restaurants. This was a good choice although I thought a tad more expensive than it should have been. Service was very good; quality of the food pretty good although not exceptional. I would rate the food somewhere on the high side of average to pretty good. I probably would go back.