“First time here and definitively expect to came back!”
Review of Yantar - CLOSED

Yantar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are having a guest MIchelin star winning chef cooking a special tasting menu during the dates of Feb 25th thru the 28th. Call for more information.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, excellent cocktails. The environment is very friendly. Time passes very fast. Try the "turron" ice cream...simply delicious.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Loved our meal at Yantar. Really worth the trip. Wonderful cocktails, great service, excellent food. It was our best meal in San Juan.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I have no Words to describe this Night .. The Service and Attention was Excellent.. The Food Was Amassing..my Business Partner and i .. Close and Excellent Deal for the Company ..we will be back Again and Again ...

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I've been to San Juan many times and always look to enjoy some of the new restaurants. This was a good choice although I thought a tad more expensive than it should have been. Service was very good; quality of the food pretty good although not exceptional. I would rate the food somewhere on the high side of average to pretty good. I probably would go back.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Last night six of us returned to Yantar for the special celebration of our son's admittance to the college of his dreams. When requesting the reservation we asked for table 12 since we know it has a splendid view of the lagoon and QUIET. The restaurant is dominated by a large bar in the center of the room and can get pretty hot.

As always the food and service were excellent, but no sooner did the appetizers arrive then the restaurant seated five people at the adjacent table that were there not to dine, but to drink. And drink they did! The boisterous activity escalated quickly until they got into a loud argument that continued for the next hour or so we were treated to the private lives of this group, with the accompanying foul language as the volume peaked. We are the first to enjoy drinks together, and I have no doubt that we could easily offend neighbors, but I also know we would have no problem moving to another table (and there were many) if asked by our host.

This blunder ruined an expensive dinner and more important a priceless occasion for our family.

As a customer, I cannot return to Yantar if I plan to hear or be heard by my companions. As an Architect, I respectfully suggest that the restaurant invest in robust acoustic modifications immediately.

6  Thank youngsota