“delicious!”

Yantar
Ranked #34 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are having a guest MIchelin star winning chef cooking a special tasting menu during the dates of Feb 25th thru the 28th. Call for more information.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The service was excellent, makes you feel like a VIP. Good view. Superb decor. We had " mise en bouche" and pre-dessert nibbles on the house. The food was very tasty and cooked to perfection. Since we share all of our plates, the maître d' went to the length of splitting it in two for us in the kitchen prior to bringing it to the table, so to save the fun of presentation. Wow! Highly recommended.

2  Thank HenrickMarin

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Just had a dinner at Yantar. Service is exquisite to say the least. Food presentation is great too. I had a caprese tartar and sea bass followed by a chocolate cake. The manager then gave me an after-dinner drink of my choice. Hope they will maintain this service for a long time. Which them all the best.

2  Thank Yan F
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Eating at Yantar was one of the major highlights of our trip. The food was incredible (especially the tapas, which were the best I've ever had), the service was as good as NY (where I'm from), and the ambiance was very special as well. If you're in San Juan (or anywhere close), do yourself a favor and visit Yantar!

2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The food and wine were delicious, the service was beyond our expectations and the atmosphere was wonderful. We would particularly recommend the octopus, the risotto, the chorizo meatballs and the rice pudding.

2  Thank KennethR639
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Absolutely delicious Tapas!! Excellent service and gorgeous atmosphere!!!
The staff was ready and waiting on our every move. The owner came by our table numerous times to offer us samples of more delicious food and drinks!
We ordered four different tapas to share between my fiancé and I, I highly recommend doing that to sample many different options.
Highly recommended!!