“Amazing Property and Host!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
The view from the balcony and garden patio.
Building exterior (night).
Sunset at nearby Condado Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DML17
Beckley, West Virginia
“Amazing Property and Host!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Paul's Airbnb property in Miramar! Paul was a wonderful host, ensuring a comfortable stay and meeting all of our needs in a timely manner. While Paul was out of town the week we were there, he stayed in touch with me, answering any calls or texts within minutes. His property website was detailed, with instructions on how to access the apartment as well as recommendations for places to eat and where to have fun. Paul clearly spent a lot of time preparing his apartment to accommodate all types of guests. It was very clean and comfortable, and had all of the amenities we needed. Within walking distance of a few amazing restaurants and a convenience store, his apartment is in a perfect location outside of tourist-overrun San Juan. My daughter and I rode bikes from Miramar to Old Juan one day and used a cab for the rest of the trip. A rental car would be helpful for some, but we were quite happy without one. In all honesty, the only negative about our trip was that we did not get to meet Paul and his dogs. It was nice to have the apartment to ourselves, but I probably wouldn't have booked the trip at his property had other people not talked so fondly of him and their experience and it was disappointing to not meet him in person.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host's customer service
Liked least: Nothing
Portland, Oregon
“A Home Away from Home”
Reviewed May 13, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

How many times have I stayed at a hotel or B&B in the midst of a beautiful, exotic location, returning back in the afternoon or evening to a nice but impersonal room? Paul Mc Shea provides a home, beautifully appointed and charming, immaculately clean with wonderful art work and wonderful company. Returning in the evening was a joy, because it always seemed to be MY home. Great conversation and drinks and laughter.

By the time I left, I felt like I had met people who became my friends. This B&B is so conveniently located in the heart of San Juan, where the beaches and restaurants are within walking distance, and affordable car rentals allowed me to drive all over the island, and an easily accessible bus system allowed me to spend several hours on several days in Old San Juan. Our gracious host, Paul McShea, knows the island so well, that on has a much better idea of what you want to see and where you want to go, than is ever possible with a travel guide.

I'm sure I will return to Sna dJuan sometime, and I know where I will want to stay AGAIN! It is so nice for a Pacific Northwest guy to get away form the drizzle and cool temps in January to visit Puerto Rico with consistently sunny skies and temps in the 80's. A vacation I will never forget!

Liked best: The ambiance of the B&B
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
NWLAB
Arlesheim, Switzerland
“Home away from home - just fancier :)”
Reviewed April 3, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our stay felt like "Oh, hi Paul, Puggy and Nacho, we're hooome!". Except that in our place it is never as tidy and organized :). Loved the apartment, decoration, location and the handy parking space which we really appreciate (we had a lot of luggage with our two small kids). Paul pays beautiful attention to detail, which makes you discover things all over the apartment. We loved chilling on the veranda, enjoying our delicious morning coffee with frothed milk (Aeroccino frother from Nespresso! – Like home). Thanks very much for great restaurant, sight and beach recommendations. Thank you!

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Kate S
Los Angeles, California
“relaxing tropical oasis with a brilliant host”
Reviewed January 8, 2016 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first experience traveling solo for some much needed R&R. Not only was the property the most serene setting (i could have had my entire stay in the lush patio), the host, Paul was the most welcoming and accommodating. My room was perfectly prepared for me with fresh linens set out for my use. I didn't have to shuffle around looking for anything, because it was already all set out for me. Paul has such a positive energy and hilarious sense of humor. His cocktail and chef skills are unmatched! I enjoyed delicious drinks and snacks and meals throughout my stay. He was so helpful in guiding my daily plans with great recommendations and suggestions. I cannot wait to go back and visit soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the unbelievable lush patio to relax on
Liked least: that i couldn't stay longer!!!
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Evelyn B
“Excellent Home”
Reviewed January 8, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Paul's fantastic Puerto Rican home. It was extremely clean, communication was at par, the room was spotless and beautifully decorated. I loved Paul's hospitality towards me and my mother. The dogs are friendly but stayed out of our room. If you're coming to Puerto Rico you need to stay here.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Millicent...
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing tropical ZEN-Bed & Brunch”
Reviewed December 16, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Paul is the most amazing host! Spotless - relaxing BnB room(s) and bathroom with a lovely tropical garden patio. Amazing yummy treats are always being baked and staying with Paul is like staying with a best-friend. If you need advice on local hot spots Paul is your Man! His little pups are adorable and well mannered and I cannot wait to return to Paul's tropical 'American Island' Paradise! 5 STAR comfort & amazing gourmet brunch! Thanks so such for an amazing stay!

Liked best: Spotless-beautiful property
Liked least: Having to leave Paul's BnB 😔
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
CourtneyL...
San Francisco, California
“Serenity, Pups and Fresh Baked Scones...”
Reviewed December 15, 2015 for a stay in January 2013

This is the most delightful space with the most delightful host! He's a 5min cab ride to Old San Juan and a stroll down to lovely restaurants! I got to take a bike ride to a local's beach too.

The shared space in this B&B is impeccable and the room really set the mood... There is a lovely veranda where I sat and read surrounded by authentic Puerto Rican beauty. The little pooches are sweet as anything and Paul made sure I wanted for nothing! He made me the tastiest scones and coffee was always at the ready each morning. I recommend Paul's space to everyone considering going to Puerto Rico. It was truly a serene and relaxing experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall experience was created... nothing was lacking!
Liked least: not a thing!
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing