“Bed and Bruncheon was right!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
The view from the balcony and garden patio.
Building exterior (night).
Sunset at nearby Condado Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
windsufa
Alpine, California
“Bed and Bruncheon was right!”
Reviewed July 5, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The accomodations were as expected. Loved the way the apt was decorated. Paul was very accomodating and made our stay comfortable. This location was great if you have a car. Not sure how
it would have been if we had to use public transportation. I would definitely recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Chay_B315
Newark, New Jersey
“This was the best experience ever! Paul is amazing! ”
Reviewed June 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Where do I begin?! Given that I'd never been to Puerto Rico my friend and I really wanted to get a home like feel. Staying with Paul was the best decision we ever made! Paul is funny, knowledgeable and overly accommodating. He graciously welcomed us into his home (which is absolutely stunning by the way ) an made us feel extremely comfortable. I almost wish we didn't have to leave. The house is is in a great location. Walking distance to Old San Juan an lots of great bars, restaurants and even a few beaches. Paul made tons of great suggestions and made sure we had a blast! I will definitely be back to visit and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! PAUL YOU ARE THE BEST HOST EVER!!!! Thanks for having us!

Andresmdi...
“Affordable, great room with amazing host.”
Reviewed March 26, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Room was very nice, clean, and well decorated as it was the house.
A small house that welcomes you right in and a very attentive host, who was available all the time to recommend restaurants, beaches, and give directions anywhere.
The location is not right in Old San Juan or Condado, so some walking has to be done. Although, it is not that far the heat will make it feel like it. However, a taxi will do the trick. Most charge $15 on average from this location to Old San Juan or Condado. Ah! To the airport too. It seems like a standard fee. Negotiate before you get in.
Overall, I really liked this place and I would recommend it, provided one is okay with the transportation issue.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
adventure...
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The apartment was amazing! Paul was a very gracious host. He knew all the local hot spots and helped us out with bus info and cabs. Everyday we had a cocktail and interesting conversation. Paul was always up before us preparing coffee and breakfast, which is always nice. We had never stayed in a bed and breakfast sharing space with other people, and I admit I didn't realize that's what it was until we arrived. In saying that, I must also stay that I do not regret it a bit. We met some really interesting people during our stay and it was an experience I will never forget.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Matthew S
Miami, Florida
“Beautiful B&B, great company and a fun time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Paul,

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful host. We truly enjoyed our stay at your place. We fell in love with the decor as soon as we stepped foot into your home, you have a great eye for detail. The blueberry (a much try) muffins and bacon baguettes you made us were delicious! The spots you recommended were on point and we cannot wait for our next trip to Puerto Rico.

Cheers!

Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
Management Response
Aug 9, 2014
Matthew, thank you so much for staying with me and for your wonderful review. It's guests like you and Dania that make having a B&B so rewarding. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, as did I. You are always welcome in my home. Safe travels to you now and always!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing