“A nice place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe Pierre

Cafe Pierre
Ranked #296 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Description: As the Doubletree by Hilton San Juan's signature restaurant, Cafe Pierre will entice your palate with its International Cuisine enhanced with a touch of Puerto Rican flair. From fresh Bistro Salads to succulent Churrasco, Cafe Pierre is truly a superb dinning experience. Located in the Hotel Lobby, the Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Stop by Cafe Pierre's Lobby Bar for Happy Hour every day from 5pm to 8pm and grab a drink with friends, take in a game or just relax in our outdoor seating with a refreshing mojito.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were in PR for 10 days and ate here every morning. They have a breakfast buffet for (I think) $15.99 per person, but my boyfriend and I preferred a la carte, because we like our eggs over easy rather than scrambled, which is how you get them at the buffet. Anyway, the "over easy" part was a little hit or miss because their griddle was too hot, but most of the time the eggs turned out, and the applewood-smoked bacon they served us the first couple of days was to die for. (They must have run out and switched suppliers, because the bacon we got later in our stay was ok but nothing special.) Our waitress was a charming young woman named Zoiana (I hope I got the spelling right) who greeted us every day with a bright happy smile and very indulgently allowed me to practice my Spanish on her. We ate dinner there one night and it was tasty and not too expensive, and the bar attached to the restaurant makes good drinks.

7  Thank Frank94114

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was my first time to Puerto Rico. My friends and I were at the restaurant to grab some lunch before heading out for some site seeing. Vicente and Christian were the best host and server. We had a slight problem with our food, both were quick to respond and correct the problem. The food was great. I would highly recommend a visit.

4  Thank DeMarcus S
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I came to San Juan on vacation and ate at Cafe Pierre in the doubletree. Our food was excellent, but came a little late. Too make up for the late food the manager, Vincente, offered us 2 free rounds of drinks and beer until the good arrived. The service was great and the food too!

4  Thank Charles L
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We, two adults and 10 year old boy, ate breakfast and dinner.

We were so tired that we decided to stay hotel and eat in a hotel restaurant of Cafe Pierre. Our waiter was nice, but food was only average and a little expensive. We ordered Local fare sampler, Grouper "Al Ajillo", Slow roasted St. Louis Ribs, Cheeseburger, drink and beer. It cost $110 including tips for normal food.

In breakfast, we got buffet. Omletes were good, but other food were nothing special. 10 year old needed to pay half price of adult buffet. It cost $50 including tips.

You should go one of good restaurants in Condad District for dinner.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Typical "hotel bar/restaurant prices" and they do not offer Puerto Rican fare - which was disappointing. Generic offerings at breakfast. Thankfully, I had vouchers because I definitely would not have been happy paying $16+ for that particular food.