“Great food and service”

Cafe Pierre
Ranked #237 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: As the Doubletree by Hilton San Juan's signature restaurant, Cafe Pierre will entice your palate with its International Cuisine enhanced with a touch of Puerto Rican flair. From fresh Bistro Salads to succulent Churrasco, Cafe Pierre is truly a superb dinning experience. Located in the Hotel Lobby, the Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Stop by Cafe Pierre's Lobby Bar for Happy Hour every day from 5pm to 8pm and grab a drink with friends, take in a game or just relax in our outdoor seating with a refreshing mojito.
Rotonda West, Florida
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

While staying at Double Tree San Juan I decided to eat here based on reviewsI read and after a busy day of meetings I didn't feel like venturing out. It was fabulous. I had the Churrasco Steak which was done exactly to my order and was served over sautéed fresh vegtables, for a side I chose the pasta of the day which was penne pesto and it was delicious. Vincente the supervisor made sure my meal was to my satisfaction and my server did an excellent job. I stay here every quarter and have never tried the restaurant and I am glad I did this trip. Even if you are not a guest at the hotel, you should give this restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013