“Fianally I found the place where I want to die!”
Review of YamBurger

YamBurger
Ranked #157 of 1,007 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Fianally I found the place where I want to die!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I will start this review saying I LOVE BURGERS. I enjoy eating them everywhere from the mediocre fast foods to gourmet restaurants. I think a burger is a perfect dish to test even the most expert cooks...

This place serves SUPERB burgers! They are juicy, flavorful but not salty... Here the meat is not the lone star, instead it is a finely balanced component of an interesting mix of flavors. To me, the best part of these burgers are the amazing sauces they come paired with. Astonishing indeed!

There are great combinations, from burgers with Argentinian Chorizo, to plantains, to other meats. There are some great appetizer rolls too! The ambiance is very casual but cute, very very clean and with patient staff that took time to explain me about every burger they have, and trust me, its a lot of combinations!

They even brand their buns, which I found cute. Sometimes is the details what elevate a good experience to a wonderful experience!

I really enjoyed this place, and I personally think it is right now the best burger place in the island... A great great tiny place indeed!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Aegis2K

“The real one!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Best burger in town! Fresh ingredients and a flavorful meat. You will fall in love with the frozen lemonade. Good food but this place does not have air conditioner. In our Island, an air conditioner is a must.

“Awesome the best burger in PR!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a great burger this is the place, and don't forget to try the onions rings they are super, nice selection on artesanal beers. Love it will come back!

Visited January 2014
“Always a new experience from an uncommon Burger”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Yamuel has definitely taken the burger concept to a whole new level. He always has a lot of variety in every budget. I always like to got and try what's new. The beer and bar add that extra oomph to the experience.

Visited August 2013
solita25
“Really good!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

It was great. The food was great. They explained the menu, the ingredients, everything. You walk up to the counter, order your burger, drink, appetizer, dessert whatever you want. Our burgers cost $9, includes a side dish, I had the amarillos my boyfriend had the tostones. both were great. They put my amarillos inside my burger and made it even better. It's an open air restaurant and has a television. Has pretty good parking. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013