“Great kosher food in san juan”
Review of Kosher in Paradise

Kosher in Paradise
Ranked #658 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I ate here we had falafel tostones and a shake. The falefal is the best west of Tel Aviv The restaurant is in a great location and the Rabbi is very warm and welcoming Great food and a great place to go.

2  Thank Carl S

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Love that there is a Jewish restaurant in Old San Juan and right next to it a Jewish jewelry store as well! I felt for a bit like NY but in the tropics! Jews in Old San Juan!!! Great! Will come back!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Small eatery in the center of Old San Juan. Amazing food and friendly Rabbi. I had the classic falafel and hazelnut frappaccino, both were truly delicious. This place is a must if staying in San Juan.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I were SO happy to see that there was a kosher place to eat at in San Juan. At first it was a little hard to find and parking in the area is brutal but when we got there it was a cute little spot with a few things on the menu. My husband & I both got the falafel pita and it was very tasty! The price was right! And the man who greeted us was sooo nice and seemed happy to serve us. I would recommend for a quick bite to eat for sure.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Besides the food tasting great out of this little boutique restaurant the friendly Rabbi and his chef were very welcoming and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone I know.