“As good a value as it is delicious!”
Review of Pizza e Birra

Pizza e Birra
Ranked #263 of 1,094 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a quick meal and were just delighted. It is so convenient to walk down Ponce de Leon from our hotel. The service was friendly and quick, the food arrived piping hot and was just delicious.

A good selection of wine and a very nice menu overall made for a totally no-stress meal. It's not often when that happens!

1  Thank cindy_weinmann

Reviewed March 13, 2014

On a recent visit to Old San Juan we decided on pizza for dinner, but our regular place was packed, so we gave Pizza e Birra a visit for the first time...I am so glad our regular place was full as I now have two favorite pizza places in Old San Juan! We ordered an anchovy pizza with carmelized onions and sausage- it was fantastic! Really loved the crust. We sat at the bar and the service was great. The prices were reasonable, and the beer selection huge. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The hot wings and pizza were delicious! A fantastic selection of reasonably priced wine and beer... friendly service... and having $2 valet parking sealed the deal because parking is a problem in the area.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We decided to try the smoked cheese pasta as well as small pizza. The pizza was impressive but the pasta dish was one of the best I have ever had. The service was good. My only complaint was the noise level.

1  Thank 662marc
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I really like that you can create your own pizza. I enjoy the food and the variety of beers.The service was excellent!

1  Thank happygirl06