Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $150.00
More Info
from $134.99
More Info
All reviews la parguera bio bay boat ride night swim long drive from san juan photography skills puerto rico bioluminescence tour once in a lifetime fish tacos highly recommend the tour unique experience booked this tour a great tour guide small group bucket list sunset cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019

I can’t recommend the bioluminescent bay tour enough. Swimming in the bioluminescent bay was one of the most magical experiences of my life. Was it a long drive from San Juan? Yes. Was the highway very bumpy? Yes. But was it 100% worth it? Absolutely. Also, the fish tacos for dinner were delicious. We had a little bit of time to walk around the town and got to see some people dancing in a plaza to live music, which was fun. The boat ride was enjoyable and we got to swim for a bit at dusk in a different bay which was beautiful. But once it was dark out and they took us to the bio bay, that’s where the magic really happened. It was like swimming with stars in the water. Do it!

Date of experience: September 2019
BorikuaTours, Director of Sales at Borikua Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your approval! I'm glad you enjoy our tour. This is my favorite place in Puerto Rico, so many differents things in one place. See you in your next trip to PR.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Floating on our noodles amid the biolescent creatures and underneath the stars was an unforgettable experience. Only giving it 4 stars because of the long journey. Our 2 1/2 hour drive was more like 3 1/2 hours because we got stuck in traffic. Then the van got overheated and we had to stop and get fluid for the radiator. Being the last ones to be picked up, we were stuck in the rear of the van where the AC did not reach us. We were late getting to our dinner stop and were rushed thru our taco dinner. So I was kind of cranky when I got there, but the magic of floating in the water erased my negative experience.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, the van went to service during the morning and they forgot the radiator lid. Thanks to our team everything was fix in matter of minutes. I'm proud of our team! and I'm more proud because no metter the inconvenience we meet our goal, a unforgettable experience for you and your group. See you in your next trip to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Great night life at La Parguera not a whole lot of shopping but had a great time on the Tour beautiful evening fun group must Do

Hi Denyse!

Thanks for you review! We have an amazing team and they work really hard for our guest. I'm glad you have fun and enjoy our beautiful magical place. See you soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Excellent! We loved the tour! We were amazed by the bio luminescent bay. Steven was an awesome tour guide!!!

Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for your review and for choosing Borikua Tours. The bio bay is my favorite place and I know is one of yours now. By the way, Steven say HI!

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Puerto Rico on a girls trip and she said swimming in the bay was one of the coolest things she had ever done. I agree with her! If you have the chance— do this! It was like holding starlight. Indescribable, really.

Our driver and tour guide — Robert— was great about communication and picking us up on time. The drive is long but it is nice to get to see more of the island. We enjoyed the dinner stop. We are vegetarians and the veggie tacos were tasty and filling. After dinner, we had about an hour to explore the town on our own and my daughter enjoyed getting some souvenirs.

The boat ride to the small key island was fun and the sunset was gorgeous. Robert waited until it was very dark, which helps in seeing the bioluminescence. Once we got to the bio bay we were able to swim . We got lucky with the stars clearing overheard. You can’t get good pictures of the bioluminescence but it is beautiful— magical! Highly recommend this experience!

1  Thank Kerrie N

Hi Kerrie!

Thanks for your recommendation. We are honored with yout review and for choosing us. Thanks for choosing and trust us for your girls trip. Hope to see you soon.