“Pretty Good”

Los Pinos Cafe
Ranked #183 of 1,125 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the Heart of the Miramar neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Los Pinos Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We specialize in Latin American and Caribbean Food at affordable prices. A favorite of sanjuaneros.
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Had the big sampler platter and it was very good. Mufongo was excellent as were the rice and beans. A great little place to hang out with the locals but bring your Spanish as the English is a little limited.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Not only their menu is a good summary of Caribbean cuisine (not only Puerto Rican) but they are open all 24 hours of the day! Why eat crappy room service food when you can just get a cab to Los Pinos? Servings are generous. Must entrees can be shared. Service is prompt so you can order more if needed. Quality and freshness of the food is top-notch. Great seafood options. Try the mofongo (it goes well with any protein, meat or fish). Waitress was friendly and helpful. Easy to overeat here, so plan for a good siesta afterwards.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Great stop and quick eats for us! Had a pitcher (jar) of sangria and appreciated every glass as well as the fruit!
Great churrasco steak and tostones. Recommend this cafe for all those in the areas. Spanish and English from a very friendly staff!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is a 24/7 restaurant. Free valet parking (Please leave a tip ;)) It mostly what we call "Comida Criolla" (Caribbean Food). The quality of the food is very good. It is not a fancy restaurant, but everything is clean, and the prices are good. We always go there everytime we arrive from a long trip outside Puerto Rico. The have seafood, pork, chicken, everything for every taste. I recommended!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Dear friends. I'm a local and tonight I went to this restaurant to eat white rice, red beans and steak. Frst, the attendant took so long to take the order. I've asked for fried plantain and I've noticed that I was waiting and waiting that it took too much time to notice that she missed to place my order. I asked the server also for drinking water, she said yes, and never broght me the water. When I asked for the receipt with the transaction the one in the register(Store Owner) didnt gave to me the trans receipt. If the restaurant didnt offer to the customer the receipt in detail, how it is that possible? Paying for a charge you dont know in detail? As a blind? This is the second time!!!!