“Ice cold BBQ Rips, Horrible!!!”
Review of Downtown - CLOSED

Downtown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 106 Beers on Tap, Live Music, live Sports and Great Food every day!!
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I just eat in a group, 3 out of 3 BBQ rips came out cold, freezer cold with just a bunch of BBQ sauce. Look like BBQ previously prepared storage in the frizzier and heated with sauce on top. Horrible!!! The manager offers me a desert, which was my option. I did not wanted a desert I just wanted to have lunch. The side, tostones (mash flat fried plantains); tasted just like oil, nice size but none of us could eat them and of couse the coke was flat.
As a bonus one other person got his side dish mixed, other they forgot the entire dish and when they bring it, the side dish was also incorrect. And for the record we were the second table in the restaurant at lunch, we got there early.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been to the place a few times. It has ample parking, and security. The food is just right, with good portions. Service is great, and waitresses have always been polite and helpful. The craft beer selection is like no other place in PR. The place is unique and has the feel of House of Blues in Hao Rey. It is an ideal spot for hanging out, and enjoying great live music. A lot of families (with the kids) go for lunch and dinner on Sundays. Simply awesome!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went on the day of the final game of the NBA, was completely full. We ordered food even though there was no tables available because almost 50% of the restaurant was reserved for the owners and shareholders... The food was AWESOME, the security very respectful and understandable, the waitress very nice but the wife of one of the owner was very disrespectful with me and my friends, she pretty much asked us to leave the place. She was very up set that we were standing next yo her table and wanted to make sure we didn't stayed around much longer. Regarding the food it was delicious and good prices. If planning on visiting make sure this lady is not around... And for the owners: keep the ladies at home because they know how to spend your money but they're killing your business at the same time. Good luck!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've been here just 2 times. And the atmosphere is way too heavy to just enjoy. Even the spouse of one of the owners, instead of trying to make us (all girls) welcome, just told us to leave because there was no Table available to watch a playoff game. We tried to reason with her and she called the bouncer to throw us out, just because we couldn't stand up next to her table. Not going back and putting the word out there of the miss- treatment that we endured. She treated us soo wrong. We had to leave. In another note, the food is really good.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Ok so the place is big and spacious. The menu has tons of options from pizza, to hamburgers, to awesome samplers. I loved the vibe, young adults, 80s music, lots of security, makes you feel safe so you can enjoy. If you plan to go on Friday get here early though parking gets full fast and the wait for a table can go over 2hrs.
Try the saltamonte sampler for $30 eats 3-4 oh and the nachos are great also.