“Best guide ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Natural Wonders Puerto Rico

Natural Wonders Puerto Rico
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small family owned company. We specialize in off the beaten path places, locals known only rivers, waterfalls, natural water slides, caves, beaches, blow holes and more. Our mission is to show our guests an unforgettable experience while making new friends. Come and join us and discover why P.R. is the Island of Enchantment and why we are the Funmasters.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best guide ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Raul is the best guide ever! Flawless English so he's easily understood and very knowledgable. Although we went to tourist attractions, Raul made sure to add his own twist to it and expose us to hidden gems. His van was well stocked with refreshments and goodies. Raul is fun, energetic, and great at what he does!

2 Thank Ina B

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Natural Wonders PR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Puerto Rico for my 40th!! The hotel recommended Natural Wonders! Thank Goodness because Raul was absolutely WONDERFUL. We went off the beaten path, through the rain forest, along the beach, down town, up town, old town.....He had us all over the place! What we thought would be one day in the Rain Forest with Raul turned into him being our weekend tour guide in the Rain Forest, Hidden Waterfalls, the beach, Old San Juan, lunch at local resturant, the Bacardi factory, and even which night clubs to hit up. The price was right. We paid LESS and saw MORE than if we had booked with other commercial companies. He had jokes, historical facts, and all the beverages me and my thirsty girlfriends needed. When I told him I wanted to buy some cheap souvenirs, he took us to the local dollar store..AWESOME! Make no mistake, if in Puerto Rico, you need to contact Natural Wonders PR!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Lynn P
“If you don't think Puerto Rico could get any better - see it with Raul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I did the El Yunke Rainforest tour with the beach rest stop and the Bio-Bay at night. Raul made the trip fun and entertaining - not even the drive could be boring! Not only did he have interesting facts about the island but he also had fun stories and jokes along the way. He truly knew all the best places to go - even places only locals know about. Next time we are in Puerto Rico we will definitely schedule another tour!

Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing! We had the time of our lives! Most Memorable tour ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you are looking for the best tour of the Rain forest and beach in Puerto Rico then Natural Wonders is it!! My sister and I came to Puerto Rico on vacation and were mistaken because we thought Carnival for Mardi Gras was happening. And when it wasnt we had to find other things to do to enjoy our time. Going on this tour with Raul was the best thing that we did during our trip!! He was fun, hospitable and full of knowledge about the Puerto Rican culture and history. Not to mention the exclusive waterslide.We swam under the waterfall and were taken to local spots of the rain forest that most tourist aren't aware of. This tour is something that I will remember forever!! It was beautiful and so much fun!!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome! GO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had an amazing time on the tour! My cousin and I were picked up from our hotel. The van was clean and held up to 14 people. We had 11 in our group. Our Tour guide, Raul, was so fun! He made us feel welcome. He told us fun facts through our journey. Very responsible and trustworthy. On our trip we went to the El Yunque rainforest, Isla Verde beach and the bio-bay in farjardo. I loved every min during this trip! Its well worth your time and money! Cheers

Visited February 2013