“Amazing Views!”

Seaplanes In Paradise
Ranked #53 of 112 Outdoor Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your sightseeing flight, day trip or charter from Old San Juan for a unique and unforgettable experience. LIVE your once-in-a-lifetime adventure with friends and family. Whether you are looking for some of the best places to play, escape the crowds, snorkel, get married, honeymoon, dive the continental shelf or simply unwind on the finest, off the beaten path beaches, we will get you there in luxury and style and ensure that all of your expectations are met, although we pride ourselves in exceeding all of those, so that you get the full effect of what Paradise should deliver!
Reviewed January 7, 2013

One of the highlights of my trip to Puerto Rico was the sunset seaplane tour I took with Seaplanes in Paradise. It was an exotic way to explore one of the most beautiful coastlines. The trip started out with a relaxing mimosa on the pier. Taking off and landing on water was a great experience. The flight was smooth and the plane was clean. All the workers were extremely friendly, professional and enthusiastic- they love their job!
The views from the air are breathtaking. I got incredible pictures of the sparkling blue waters of the Puerto Rican coast. I would definitely charter another trip!

1  Thank Beth B

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Was scared at first as i have never been on one of these small planes. The staff and pilot made the experience very comfortable and once you take off ( takeoff and landing was smoother than a commercial full size airplane on land) it was an excellent experience. Breath taking views and once in a lifetime experience. I will definitely do these seaplanes wherever i go on vacation from now on.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went on the seaplane adventure and had an awesome time. The 40 minute ride we took seemed very short, time literally flew by. The views and pictures you can get are just amazing. Next time we would like to do a longer tour, maybe the BioBay tour they offer!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I loved the service, the experience flying over San Juan and landing in the ocean was awesome, would recommend it to everyone!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I took the sunset tour and this was the most amazing way to see the sunset and snap some great pictures! Upon arrival we were given a mimosa, took some pictures in front of the plane, and then we started the tour. The view was breathtaking and the ride was super smooth. I would recommend this activity for anyone- families, couples, and groups of friends!