“Fantastic Customer Service!”

La Vista Latin Grill & Bar
Ranked #66 of 1,050 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The newly renovated La Vista Latin Grill features both A la Carte and Buffet style menus surrounded by spectacular pool and ocean views.Open for breakfast and dinner
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I were at the Marriott, San Juan for a wedding. The best part of our stay was the quality service we received at the LaVista! The host Joseph Candelaria, went over and beyond to greet us and seat us. His infectious smile and professionalism was great. Joseph not only acted as a host but took the extra effort in accommodating us with directions around Old San Juan.

Our Server, Angelo was awesome. He enjoys his job and the interaction with his customers. He was professional, courteous and a delight to talk with. After our initial experience with him, he became our requested server throughout our stay.

3  Thank Jawonna O

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went to La Vista Latin Grill to celebrate my nephews birthday!! The service and food were simply OUTSTANDING!! Our waitress Karla Ortiz was very attentive and charming.I had the Seafood Risotto and it was delicious,my friends had the Buffett and they loved everything Thank You Karla!!!

2  Thank spartan40
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Definitely get the Breakfast Buffet!!!! Ask for Diana. She was our server every morning and was courteous and professional.

Dinner was delicious!

2  Thank Sonia O
Reviewed June 30, 2014

As a restaurant manager in St Thomas I would be thrilled to be able to clone server Angelo and have him serve in my dining room. He was attentive but not intrusive and made sure we were not only satisfied with his service but all other aspects of our stay with the Marriott. One negative thing was not one single table we sat at anywhere in the hotel didn't wobble or was unstable! This is more of an annoyance than anything. Service and food above average!! Thank you again.

3  Thank ALynes03
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited for the breakfast buffet twice while staying at the Marriott. The food was excellent, especially for a buffet! On our last day on the island we decided to visit again and were pleasantly surprised by Angelo, our server. He was enthusiastic, attentive, and genuine. My only regret is that we didn't eat there every morning of our vacation.

1  Thank laurcw