“Just as described”

Ranked #22 of 1,014 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are one of three Ben & Jerry's Cafe Galeria locations in the world. We are located on the beach, providing a dining with a view experience. Great place for families with children, as there is a big park in front. Open everyday, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert! Local Coffee, Fresh Orange Juice, Artisanal menu items, Fair trade Ice Cream, and many homemade goodies. We have food, It's Yummy!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Just as described”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I read a lot of reviews of tripadvisor and I knew I had to try it out. We were not disappointed. Great service and great food at a good price. The outside seating was great with no problems with birds....An all around good experience. Found my new coffee drink. The café de leche was tasty and powerful :-)

New York
“What a great place!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Ben & Jerry's is located in a park next door to La Concha, where we stayed. I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor and knew they did more than just ice cream. They have some great breakfast items and since we were there every morning of our trip, we tried most of them...everything was delicious (my favorite was the chocolate chip pancakes). We would order and then sit at a table outside with a terrific view of the ocean. We also did lunch once which was also good. The servers were always polite and friendly. The owner was there every morning making coffee and serving breakfast...she has done a great job with this place. It just has a great vibe that makes you want to come back. I really enjoyed my lovely, relaxing breakfasts at Ben & Jerry's every morning.

livermore
“And we thought they only did ice cream. . .”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place was minutes literally from our hotel and offered an awesome selection of breakfast, lunch, and brunch entrees. My husband and I ate one breakfast and one lunch here in our 6 day stay. For our breakfast my husband and I both chose omelettes. I had the salmon with feta and capers, excellent, they even made it with egg whites. My husband chose the western, which they also made with egg whites and substituted the bacon with turkey. Both omelettes were delicious and piping hot with a minimal wait.
For our lunch visit my husband and I both chose the pesto chicken sandwich with a side of the potato salad. The chicken was seasoned perfectly and potato salad was a perfect compliment. The owner was very friendly our service was spot on both times. Would highly recommend!!

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Friendly, Healthy, and Delicious”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Location is exceptional. We had house salad with chicken, angus burger, and pita pizza. Everything was extremely fresh and delicious.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ben and Jerry has a cafe - who knew...”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to TA we tried this cafe for lunch. The salmon burger with baked crispy fries and the mozzarella omelet were both very good. Gorgeous views of the ocean made the outside patio a lovely setting. The owner came and chatted with us and was charming. Very glad we came.

Visited January 2014