“great find”

Ranked #18 of 1,049 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are one of three Ben & Jerry's Cafe Galeria locations in the world. We are located on the beach, providing a dining with a view experience. Great place for families with children, as there is a big park in front. Open everyday, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert! Local Coffee, Fresh Orange Juice, Artisanal menu items, Fair trade Ice Cream, and many homemade goodies. We have food, It's Yummy!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed in Condado for the first time. After finding this place, I had breakfast there everyday. The food is delicious. I had french toast, banana pancakes, cheese omelette with vegs. My day/nights were busy, so I am not that familiar with the dinner menu except for the nachos and pizza which I had after dinner hours. Both outstanding! And if you are like me and love chocolate malts, a real treat. If I had kids, I would bring them here. The shop is right on a big well-maintained park that goes right up to the ocean. I am going back to PR in September and will be heading back to this place. Very comfortable oasis with really super pleasant staff. Enjoy!

2  Thank J H

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food was great. The location on the beach has a great view and the service was excellent. I loved the omelet and waffles best.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

After a week on the Island spending money on overpriced food and bad service, it was a wonderful respite to enjoy this not so iconic Ben & Jerrys. Breakfast or lunch; each was equally unexpectedly enjoyable. The beachfront location and attentive service provided by the bilingual staff and owners make this classic American Ice Cream shop a real winner for those wanting well priced casual fare with the freshest local ingredients.

1  Thank bocamp1
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for something fast and fairly inexpensive this is the place. It's right next to the La Concha hotel and it serves yummy croissant sandwiches and omelettes. It's fast and kind of on the beach.

1  Thank BinkyBW
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We walked in here coz the reviews of this place was great and we stayed at a nearby place . I was not expecting much however when the breakfast arrived we were pleasantly surprised . 1st day I ordered waffles with side of grilled bananas and my husband ordered garden fresh omelets.... all I can say they were one of the best waffles I ever had . From next day on there was no question where we would go for breakfast. We tried pancakes , french toast , croissant with omelets and all of them were fresh and tasty . Also, the place with view of ocean is amazing... Mornings might be a little crowded to get a good view ... We usually went around 10 and there was always a table available for us to enjoy the breakfast.
If you stay around condado area and don't want to spend big bucks for breakfast try this place .... you will not regret .

2  Thank Prasuma