“Excellent food and service”

Rosalia International Cuisine & Tapas
Cuisines: Caribbean, International, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We went straight here after the wedding rehearsal last night, January 9th and I would say that it is one of the best cuisine that I have been in a while. All of us (party of at least 30) enjoyed the night. Food is great, very tasty. Pricing is just right. All the staffs are very welcoming. Restaurant ambiance is excellent for my kind of night out. I would not hesitate to come back at this restaurant again when in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Visited January 2014

“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were stuck in Puerto Rico due to a snow and ice storm in NY. We used Trip Advisor to select a restaurant for dinner. Rosalia was highly rated so we decided to try it. We decided to do all Tapas meals and we had a great dinner. We had the Flan and Crepes for dessert and thought they were both terrific. We were also very impressed with the attentive service and friendliness of the staff. The restaurant is not very big. So expect a more intimate setting.

1 Thank Greg F
White Plains
“A very wonderful experience ”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious - the service excellent - we ate basically a variety of appetizers and each was superb. Desserts were great also

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Local gem with delicious food and great service!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were staying at The Ritz-Carlton and we were looking for a local restauant with high end good and attentive service. The concierge recommended Rosalia. We had the lamb and flank steak which were both delicious. We also had the mussels and shrimp for an appetizer and were impressed with both. I'd recommend taking a cab directly to the restauant and the manager will call you a cab to go back to the hotel as well. Great local gem!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank arlingtontravel1
“Honeymoon harp serenade”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were delighted to visit Rosalia. Tonight a talented man played the harp. He started at our table. Wow, what a blessing! He played another 8 songs or so.

Our food was excellent. We ordered ceviche and ariccini for tapas. Both very yummy. Ceviche had a light salsa flavor. Ariccini was our favorite. We ordered stuffed chicken for our entre, to share. Very yummy again.

I was not crazy about the mashed potatoes as a side (it was just okay; I think I have been spoiled by garlic mashed potatoes..). The drinks were more expensive than I anticipated.

Our servers were very prompt. Our food arrived quickly. Jose (the owner, I think) attended to our table personally. We felt special. He likes to crack jokes. :)

• Visited December 2013