“delicious food, attentive proprietor”

Rosalia International Cuisine & Tapas
Cuisines: Caribbean, International, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The food was tasty. We ordered all tapas, and each course was a treat. The proprietor and the servers were friendly and attentive. Cerviche and tostones, shrimp, scallops, soft-shell crab with guacamole... all delish!

1  Thank Datzgold

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stumbled upon this great restaurant via the reviews and they certainly lived up. The ceviche was mouth watering served with tostones. The manposteo was the best we ever had in the island. We also had several glasses of Chardonnay which was served at the perfect temperature and most importantly the owner and our host were extremely tentative to us and our children. Highly recommend and worth a trip! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

All the food was delicious. We were a party of 5. Everybody enjoyed the food.
I am vegetarian and they made adjustments to all the plates that I ordered. Yummy : )
The kids loved their meat and risotto. My husband was very happy with his selection.
Everything tasted great. The quality is gourmet, the price is not expensive.
What a great combination!!!
The service is outstanding. Very attentive and personal assistance.
The best in PR

Reviewed July 27, 2013

SPaste With Service... Impeccable. They Cared For Us As If We Were Family. Then The Food.... The SoftShell Crab W Guac Was Amazing. Followed By An App Not On The Menu. A Bacala FriteTopped W Smoked Salmon. My Friend Had A VealChop That Was Cooked In A Guava And Red Wine Reduction. I Ha A Risotto Filled W Shrimps, Chorizo And Chicken.. With A Nice Little Pepper Kick. All Of It Was Amazing! The Chef Even Came Out And Talked W Us, And Explained How He Prepared The Dishes. He Even Sent Out Some Guava Paste For Us To Try. The Atmosphere Was Very "La Concha-like" ... Clean And Sleek, Nice Background Music, Not Too Loud, Nice Low Lighting. Everything About The Meal Was Great, Including The Drinks And The Reasonable Prices. A Bit Off The Beaten Tourist Path, But Well Worth it.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We went to Rosalia last saturday with my family (party of 5). I called to make a reservation and ask the employe for lobster for my daugther, although they don't have it on the menu, he get the owner on the line, who told me that he will get the lobster for us. 30 minutes later we arrived to the restaurant to find a wonderfull and elegant atmosphere. A very clean and neet place attended personally by the owner Jose Barbosa, a very experienced man who knows how to make you feel like you are long time friends. He get the lobster in butter for my daugther, and recomend Osobuco for me. Wow!! Exellent choice...boy Jose did know his strenghts and served you like you are a king. We definetly recomend this place to all tourist and locals in Puerto Rico.... Don't miss it !