“First class food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Decor is hip and casual but the food is gourmet. We went with a party of six and ordered enchiladas (they can be made vegetarian), fish tacos, tostones and more. The presentation was well done and everything was delicious. Even better, with prices in the $12-18 range for most entrees it won't break the bank. Margaritas (frozen and not) were excellent and our waitress was wonderful.
It's not located where it appears on the TripAdvisor app, but the listed address is correct. It's a bit further from the main Condado strip but well worth the trip!

2  Thank Avi S

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We went here after a couple members of our group thought it looked interesting. The place is a very loud so I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic dinner, but with a fun group of friends it is perfect! The margaritas are superb, the staff was attentive and friendly, the food was great. I had the fish tacos which good but nothing out of the ordinary but the other people had some amazing food we sampled, the duck quesadilla (not on menu yet) was out of this world and another's enchiladas with pork was very good. Try the orange salsa they have, the chef sent it out for us and it was great on the fish tacos.

2  Thank Ama03
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The food is just superb. I had the green pepper stuffed with ground beef, crema, cilantro and pomegranate and loved it. A great appetizer is the elotes. Is a relaxed atmosphere. The only thing I will point out is that staff should know whats available and know the menu. Overall I recommend it and will be returning.

2  Thank pripola
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sorry to report that the kitchen staff doesn't know how to cook the basic Mexican dishes offered on the menu. When I asked about a particular appetizer I had seen beautifully photographed on their facebook page, nobody, from the waitress to the chef, knew what I was talking about. I have heard the same complaint from others. If they want to improve they need to hire a Mexican chef pronto.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This small Mexican restaurant is not in the best area (Loiza street), but I will guess that the areabwill get better with restaurants like these. ) The food was great. I will call kind of gourmet Mexican food. The place was very clean, good service and good price. I recomend it.

1  Thank Jorge P