Olive Boutique Hotel
$275
$329
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop barmediterranean suitesage restaurantrestoration hardwarepartial lagoon viewpuerto ricoprivate terracehoneymoon suiteglass showerwelcome drinkgreat boutiquebeautiful hotelcondado lagoonold san juanrooms are smallsister hotelwanda
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My debit card was stolen from the hotel room and $400+ of fraudulent charges were made. I filed a police report, but when I informed the hotel, they literally did nothing. As for the hotel itself, it's overpriced and overdone. Rooms have comfortable beds and great showers, but are uncomfortably small, and dark. A slight view out of a corner of one window does not constitute a 'lagoon view' room in my opinion. The rooftop is beautiful, but the pool is a bit dirty and the bartender was rude.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Elena B
OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Elena,

We truly regret the inconvenience you experienced while in Puerto Rico. Having your debit card stolen is something serious and even more when fraudulent charges were made. We are however disappointed at the fact that you believe that "thieves" work at our hotel. Being the first time that an accusation like this has been made at our hotel, we are truly looking forward to finding out how this incident occurred.

At check-out, you brought this to my attention and I'd like to inform you that I did take the necessary measures. Our security department, general administration and housekeeping supervisor were all notified. The security cameras installed around the hotel were also revised, yet we couldn't find any prove that your debit card was indeed stolen in our property by one of our employees.

You also informed me about certain specific fraudulent transactions which are very easy to track with your bank. I asked you that if you received any information of who could have used your card, you could notify us so we can find out if it involves one of our employees, which I highly doubt. By reading your review stating so surely that "thieves" work at O:live, I assume you have received any information that assures that your debit card was stolen from your room by one of your employees. If this is the case, please give me a call at 787-705-9994 so you can share this information with me and I can take the necessary actions.

If this is not the case, I would like to kindly ask you to consider your review. Here at O:live we work hardly from our hearts to provide all of our guests with a unique and personal experience and wouldn't want to give others a wrong impression based on assumptions.

Hope to hear any updates about this issues as soon as possible.

Josh Ortolazza

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Olive proved to be the perfect venue for our destination wedding. The rooftop was an amazing spot for both the ceremony and reception. The service was excellent, the food was amazing and the views were stunning. It truly is a world-class boutique hotel.

Loisse and her staff were able to work with our tight timeline and they made our wedding more amazing that we thought possible. Every one of our 22 guests raved about the venue. We truly could not have been happier with Olive.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed here for a one-day business trip because client had a corporate rate. It was a mistake. Room was small and cramped, poorly lit, and a tomb. Outlets all in the wrong place for a business traveler with electronics. No a/c in public spaces, including "restaurant." Bathroom part of bedroom, no light over sink. Noisy and lovely view of parking garage. Not for business travelers.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank HBMiller
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Olive Boutique hotel is exquisitely designed with meticulously selected materials to create a private but communal atmosphere. The hotel strikes a balance between impressive design elements and a warm and inviting space. The latter is accomplished in part by the friendly and extremely hospitable staff. They all tend to wear multiple hats and function in different capacities (i.e. simultaneously working as barista and receptionist) but they juggle quite well and always with a genuine smile. The rooms are nice- small and quaint- but its not the best feature of the hotel per se. The rooftop is inspirational and the restaurant offers true decadence and delicious fare. Overall, very, very pleasantly surprised by the operation and the love story behind it! Well done!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Diana H
OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Diana H,

Thank you so much for your amazing review about your recent stay with us.

I am chuffed to pieces by your comments and I am so happy to learn about the wonderful experience you had with us. We strike to provide or guests with the most sophisticated and private service and ambiance so we are extremely glad we have achieved that goal with you. We are lucky to count with such a multifaceted staff that is ready to assist you in just about any need you might have!

We would like to thank you for taking of you time to write about your personal O:live experience and that it was indeed a great one. It was our pleasure having you and we look forward to having you again before it's too long.

With warmest wishes,
Josh Ortolazza and the O:live Boutique Team.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Olive Boutique Hotel is absolutely fantastic. It has a European flair in its
Design that is different yet beautiful. The roof top bar and lounge is tranquil, relaxing
and unforgettable. Then there is the qourmet restaurant. Absolutely 5 stars. I had a crab cake
Appy and the asso bocco and my wife had a goat cheese salad and the salmon. I observed
all the dishes being served around me and they were awesome. Also, the hotel and restaurants service is second to none.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at O:live Boutique Hotel.

I am delighted that had an incredible experience with us and enjoyed some of the best amenities our hotel has to offer like our restaurant and the Rooftop! I have to agree with you, the Ossobucco is to die for. Personally one of my favorites!

Thank you very much for recommending the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to O:live Boutique Hotel whether it's for a stay in one of beautiful suites or just for another gastronomic treat.

Best Regards,