“Quizno´s Condado, Puerto Rico”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Quizno's

Quizno's
Ranked #688 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
San Juan
“Quizno´s Condado, Puerto Rico”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Most waitresses are friendly, as well as some of the waiters but apparently there is a lack of management or standard operations procedures because the restaurant have been open for months and the poor service & confusion still remains. When having lunch there today, they pretended to charge extra for a cup to take the soda that I was having with my meal. I wonder what would be the extra charge if I would have asked for a cup with ice! Therefore I returned the drink and had only coffee with my meal. It shows that they do not have an idea of what are the basic rules of service in a cafeteria.

• Visited September 2012

Puerto Rico
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went to the Quizno's in Dorado and I was not impressed at all. This was my first visit to a Quizno's in Puerto Rico, so I am not sure if all of them have the same standards.

The servers were not very friendly. The sandwich was soggy because it had so much sauce in it. The tomatoes were not ripe, so they were still on the green side. And I didn't think it was a good idea to have the servers make the sandwiches behind a black tinted glass so that the customers are unable to see exactly what is going on behind the glass.

I would not return, even though the server was very generous with the black olives.

• Visited August 2012