“Best on Condado!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oceano

Oceano
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Oceano's cuisine is fresh, creative and unique. Renowned for serving locally sourced ingredients and mouthwatering tropical accents, each bite melts in the mouth as easily as the sun melts on the horizon. The executive chef, Ann Marie Antonetti, and team of well-experienced professionals are able to meet the discerning and luxurious tastes of any palate. The seafood-rich menu features delectable dishes, each coming with its own signature tropical accent. By combining unexpected flavors with a Caribbean flair, paired with a spectacular panoramic view of the ocean, sensual signature drinks and extensive wine list, Oceano's menu offers unparalleled and memorable dining experience, matching your palate to the tropical breeze.
Wilton, Connecticut
“Best on Condado!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I come to San Juan frequently. I used to come here all the time on business and fell in love with Puerto Rico in general. I think Oceano is my favorite restaurant here in the Condado Beach area. The food is truly excellent. Particularly the seafood is super fresh. Also, I've never had a bad service experience and let's not forget about the view. It's stunning.

Word of caution though to new travelers to PR, our traveling companions got mugged only about 6 blocks away from this lovely restaurant. Even though the police try their best, San Juan can still be a dangerous place at night.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anabelle L

• Finnish first
Lancaster
“Over rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

The food was good, but not great. For the high prices, I expected more. My wife ordered the jumbo shrimp. She got three shrimp for $28. I have had more shrimp in a cocktail. When I placed our reservation, the lady asked if it was a special occasion. I told her we were celebrating our anniversary. The same lady I talked to on the phone was the hostess at the restaurant, and I repeated that we were celebrating our anniversary. However, we got no recognition during our entire meal . . . no complimentary wine, dessert or anything. I asked for more crackers for my octopus salad and was charged $4 for the additional crackers, which I thought was tacky. The lemonade glasses were very small and do not expect free refills here. In fact, my wife still had about a half of a glass and they took it away before she was done drinking it. In addition, they brought our main course while I was only about half way done eating my salad. With all of these issues, it kind of killed our romantic dinner.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HarleyRider1948
New York City, New York
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This restaurant was lovely. It has great views and wonderful, friendly service. We went to Oceana three times for lunch during our recent stay in PR. We had Luis as our server twice and he was fantastic!! Highly recommend the ceviche and tuna tacos! They were scrumptious!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nawlins_NY_Lady
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Beachfront Dining in Condado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went to this restaurant with two friends for brunch on Sunday. This was our last day in San Juan and it was a great place to end our trip on a high note. This place is an easy walk from most hotels in Condado. The restaurant looks like something you would see in South Beach, Miami. The decor is very modern, sleek, and has one of the best views in San Juan. We got fresh cucumber martinis and they were very refreshing. There are many other creative cocktails on the menu as well. Get a table outside so you can look at the lovely view of the beach. We ate the brunch buffet which was pretty amazing and a good value. Michael Rust was our server and he was very attentive and even recommended a local beach for us to explore. I would definitately visit this restaurant the next time I am in San Juan! I will come here for dinner the next time - the menu looks pretty amazing.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Preisinger
Bayville, New York
“great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

went here with 2 friends for dinner while staying at the Marriott, very friendly helpful staff especially Norberto. drinks delicious and food, apricot chicken, pork and beef dumpling appetizers. one of the few outside , right on the water restaurants with views of ocean and palm trees. Would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014